Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there used to be a usual crowd always on her tiktok lives, alway the same girls, but I have not seen any in the comments recently

anyone know what her stories are about? Saying what she doesn’t know can’t hurt her and that people don’t have to like her?? Haven’t seen anything about her anywhere now I’m intrigued 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming something to do with what her ex has been up to since they split. She’s been appearing incredibly strong since they split. I do hope she’s okay, it must be tough especially at this time of year

there used to be a usual crowd always on her tiktok lives, alway the same girls, but I have not seen any in the comments recently
She’s had comments turned off for a while, roughly since she split with her boyfriend, she said she couldn’t handle anyone asking how she was etc. Unless you mean just on lives, I’ve not really seen her lives much lately!

She’s had comments turned off for a while, roughly since she split with her boyfriend, she said she couldn’t handle anyone asking how she was etc. Unless you mean just on lives, I’ve not really seen her lives much lately!
Oh yeah sorry I meant on her lives. There was a girl called Ells who she was very close with and I have noticed SJ no longer follows her and isn’t followed by her either

I'm really conflicted on SJ. One day I really like her, the next I find her really irritating. Does anyone know why her and Miles split?

Reactions: 5
I'm really conflicted on SJ. One day I really like her, the next I find her really irritating. Does anyone know why her and Miles split?
Totally agree, one day she comes across so open and funny and honest and relatable, then the next she’s really quite mean and aggressive towards us as viewers..!?.. this only fans thing has furthered that even more for me now because i feel she’s just in it for the money when Wine Friday podcasts especially felt really genuine and honest! But I won’t be paying OF to watch any of her content so I guess that’s that 😂

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, one day she comes across so open and funny and honest and relatable, then the next she’s really quite mean and aggressive towards us as viewers..!?.. this only fans thing has furthered that even more for me now because i feel she’s just in it for the money when Wine Friday podcasts especially felt really genuine and honest! But I won’t be paying OF to watch any of her content so I guess that’s that 😂
I really enjoyed her pdocasts, it's a shame she didn't keep up with them.

I'd also love to know what has happened with her and Ells 🤔

Reactions: 2
I understand what she meant about keeping it more of a community so there aren’t trolls etc but surely there are other ways of doing it. Plus, whether it’s right or wrong it’s all part of tiktok/Insta. For someone who says she despises tiktok shop it feels a lot like she suddenly wants to make money online now she’s not with Miles.

I suppose that's her BPD for ya 🤣

Plus she's probably going broke with the amount she spends and not with the bloke anymore

I’ve only just seen her video about splitting up with miles. Correct me if I’m wrong but it came across to me that she left him because he hadn’t proposed and was just of her ex and his girlfriends life??

Also did she actually get the dog in the end because I haven’t seen it once although I did kind of stop watching her

Sorry her stories today are a crock of tit 🤣 trying to convince herself whilst she's saying it. People marry, buy houses and have children with those they WANT to. If they didn't marry you, it's because they didn't WANT to.

• Heart
Sorry her stories today are a crock of tit 🤣 trying to convince herself whilst she's saying it. People marry, buy houses and have children with those they WANT to. If they didn't marry you, it's because they didn't WANT to.
I was thinking exactly the same thing as she was rambling on talking tit. She needs help.

So basically my husband married me and had kids with me because I was there in front of him? Cheers for that talk about knock someone’s confidence.

Reactions: 3