Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only says things that suit her situation that she wants to believe. She’s delusional in every way possible. Constantly seeking attention and very high maintenance which is why she’s not married.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's very delusional lol.

Also anyone think her face is very oddly shaped? More I was looking the more I was like wtf is wrong with it ?🤣

Reactions: 1
She's very delusional lol.

Also anyone think her face is very oddly shaped? More I was looking the more I was like wtf is wrong with it ?🤣
Yes! I think she naturally has a large head and face features but she’s said she gets Botox, lips etc so everything now looks unusually large and swollen, plus the constant filters she uses. She’s spent all that money changing herself and looks worse. I would have had my teeth done if I was her. Also where are her kids? 👀

Reactions: 2
What's HPD pls
She absolutely has HPD
What's HPD pls

Yes! I think she naturally has a large head and face features but she’s said she gets Botox, lips etc so everything now looks unusually large and swollen, plus the constant filters she uses. She’s spent all that money changing herself and looks worse. I would have had my teeth done if I was her. Also where are her kids? 👀
Yeah, and her eyes look very bossed eyed ?

Spent all that money on her body and here she is again moaning about how she hates her body. Honestly what is the point!

Reactions: 2
Spent all that money on her body and here she is again moaning about how she hates her body. Honestly what is the point!
I don't even believe it. I'm certain it is for attention and she just wants people to message her to tell her what she wants to hear

She’s currently live on TikTok. I’d love to know what happened to all her mods that she had as not a single one is anywhere to be seen.

She also said she shouldn’t make friends with people on TikTok as it never works out

She’s currently live on TikTok. I’d love to know what happened to all her mods that she had as not a single one is anywhere to be seen.

She also said she shouldn’t make friends with people on TikTok as it never works out
They probably had enough of her. She seems like such a “mean girl”. There was quite a few of them, how can they all fall out with you?

They probably had enough of her. She seems like such a “mean girl”. There was quite a few of them, how can they all fall out with you?
Yea I don’t think you’re wrong there.

These was at least 6 of them and not a single one is still around.

The things she was saying about ells being ill I was thought was way out of line

Yea I don’t think you’re wrong there.

These was at least 6 of them and not a single one is still around.

The things she was saying about ells being ill I was thought was way out of line
Oh no what did she say? I think she has cancer as well 😢 that’s way out of line if she’s talking badly on her!

Oh no what did she say? I think she has cancer as well 😢 that’s way out of line if she’s talking badly on her!
Yes it was basically about that. She just used to coke out with it infront of hundreds of people on live or in her videos and I personally didn’t think it was her place to say anything like that but I didn’t follow ells so I don’t know if she made it public to loads of random people. Either way, I hope ells is doing okay!

Yes it was basically about that. She just used to coke out with it infront of hundreds of people on live or in her videos and I personally didn’t think it was her place to say anything like that but I didn’t follow ells so I don’t know if she made it public to loads of random people. Either way, I hope ells is doing okay!
She made it seem like she was just going through the flu or something, it’s awful she only looks young as well

I only recently joined this thread after seeing her on TT and my first impressions of her were attention seeking and loves herself. She’s on a date tonight, where have her kids disappeared to? Also why does her face look greasy 24/7?

I only recently joined this thread after seeing her on TT and my first impressions of her were attention seeking and loves herself. She’s on a date tonight, where have her kids disappeared to? Also why does her face look greasy 24/7?
Apparently she’s not on a date and is going out with a girl she became friends with on tiktok.

Her daughter is at her dads and her mum is looking after her little boy. Speaking of her mum, does anyone know why they weren’t speaking for a while??

The greasy look is because of her Botox I think

sorry but I found her friends the worst part of the lives, they were horrible to people sometimes 😐 all fine with the attention and clout until they weren’t, Ells included

Reactions: 3