Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl accidentally replied to her story earlier rather than sending it to a friend saying she looked like a c*nt. SJ then went on to post a screenshot of that accidental message, followed by her mocking the girl’s kids names (insinuating them to be chavvy names) I’m guessing this girl may have reported SJ for bullying or SJ has deactivated because she’s got a load of trolls off the back of it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A girl accidentally replied to her story earlier rather than sending it to a friend saying she looked like a c*nt. SJ then went on to post a screenshot of that accidental message, followed by her mocking the girl’s kids names (insinuating them to be chavvy names) I’m guessing this girl may have reported SJ for bullying or SJ has deactivated because she’s got a load of trolls off the back of it
Do you remember what the names were?? That’s awful

I hope she’s deleted it for ever. As she says (aggressively) ‘I’m not an influencer, don’t want to be an influencer’ then she has no need to share everything on tiktok. If you aren’t getting paid don’t bother 🤣

Another sob story posted on her Tik Tok ! Boo hoo
I’ve followed her on and off but honestly she really annoys me. Talks to tik tok asking questions but turns the comments off. Can’t even be bothered to put baubles on her tree but constantly buying and doing stuff for herself so self absorbed it’s horrendous to watch.

What’s she saying now?
She was upset about her BPD and also posted another where she addressed breaking up with Myles then was crying cause she feels she can’t give her daughter the same home life she has with her Dad. One minute she’s crying the next she’s posing half naked for everyone to see.

Reactions: 5
I can’t bear to watch her anymore I find her so selfish and always feeling sorry for herself. Also she constantly spends money on herself, surgery/shopping hauls but only buys her kids cheap crap.

Reactions: 4
I think she has a problem with her body, she recently had a tummy tuck and there was absolutely nothing wrong with her !

I think she has a problem with her body, she recently had a tummy tuck and there was absolutely nothing wrong with her !
I agree. I can understand the boob job due to her petite frame but I was surprised she had a tummy tuck!

All she does is spend money on clothes and shoes just to mope around the house all day in baggy jumpers

Reactions: 4
I agree. I can understand the boob job due to her petite frame but I was surprised she had a tummy tuck!

All she does is spend money on clothes and shoes just to mope around the house all day in baggy jumpers
100% constantly buying stuff but never looks put together. Never seen her post in a nice outfit just looks scruffy all the time.

Reactions: 1