Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been away but just been on her profiles today and it’s still doom, gloom and depression. At this point she clearly needs help.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been away but just been on her profiles today and it’s still doom, gloom and depression. At this point she clearly needs help.
I stopped watching her because of it. I feel for her but it can get a bit much

Reactions: 3
She has a body of a 12yr old boy. 🤢 She thinks she so attractive when she really isn't.
I thought on her most recent TikTok she really looks boyish, she’s taken away all of her natural shape and curves and her head looks too big for her body.

Reactions: 2
I don't give a tit how many followers an "influencer" has but anybody that talks positively or shows them getting a sunbed is a bleep. They are so dangerous it makes me sick to my stomach how people can do that knowing they have a younger audience. Grim behaviour.

I don't give a tit how many followers an "influencer" has but anybody that talks positively or shows them getting a sunbed is a bleep. They are so dangerous it makes me sick to my stomach how people can do that knowing they have a younger audience. Grim behaviour.
Completely agree, not just young people on social media they’re influencing but I also think it’s selfish when you have have kids and use them.

I understand things must be hard for her on her own with the children while she’s going through mental health issues but she needs to be very very careful or she will end up like that shan on TikTok. She’s basically admitting she cannot cope, to doctors. Surely they have a duty of care to the children? Who knows how she’s acting in private? The children could be exposed to emotional neglect.

Reactions: 6
Why are all their clothes creased all the time? She put that poor little boy in a completely crumpled up outfit to take him out. He looked bedraggled bless him. At least make an effort for your kids ffs!

Why are all their clothes creased all the time? She put that poor little boy in a completely crumpled up outfit to take him out. He looked bedraggled bless him. At least make an effort for your kids ffs!
Considering she always makes time to do herself up!

She’s really getting to me to the point where I can’t even watch anymore. The video of her kids today, they look so unkempt. The girls hair was in pigtails, the parting was all over the place. But there she is giving us endless videos of all her expensive beauty products she uses on herself every day!

• Sad
Im
Not sure when the dads intervene at this point? Surely Miles looks at the tiktok still? I’m not sure my partner would just sit back and let me have my kids on my own if all I do it sit on line saying how bad my mental health is.

She is one rude witch. Let’s see how long this new job lasts. I give it 6 weeks until she’s moaning about how she doesn’t like it and it makes her depressed.

It really winds me up that she wears trousers 4x to big for her! They look terrible

Reactions: 4
I’ve thought this for so long. She looks a state most days. She thinks she has a really stylish look. She doesn’t. What is she doing on that latest TikTok? I had to turn it off. She’s deranged.

She always looks so dirty and scruffy!
Agree. I don’t believe this story either about a gardener messaging her saying his girlfriend saw her TikTok about doing her front garden. The bloke clearly just thought he’d try his luck 🤣🤣 She’s such a lazy cow, she’s sitting at home all day and hardly has her kids so why doesn’t she get out and do the gardening.