Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to waste my money 😂 She’s been spending again and sold her desk and chair so I reckon she’s showing everything.

Has she had a face lift? Her eyes are totally different to her younger pictures. It's like her eyes have literally been yanked back

Has she had a face lift? Her eyes are totally different to her younger pictures. It's like her eyes have literally been yanked back
You said before she has really large facial features, it definitely doesn’t look normal.
---
Also can believe how she spoke about her child on instagram and she called her child obnoxious!
---
*I said before I meant

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You said before she has really large facial features, it definitely doesn’t look normal.
---
Also can believe how she spoke about her child on instagram and she called her child obnoxious!
---
*I said before I meant
The irony that she is so obnoxious herself. I wonder where her child gets it from 🧐 she looks entirely different to before doesn't she! She has had so much botox and lip filler that's why I guess

The irony that she is so obnoxious herself. I wonder where her child gets it from 🧐 she looks entirely different to before doesn't she! She has had so much botox and lip filler that's why I guess
All her crappy behaviour will rub off on her kids. I’ve heard her speak to her kids like tit a few times now, more so the girl.

The size of that Easter egg, she’ll have a third chin soon! Also on her story a link to her OnlyFans then on the next one her child 😫

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s live with that cat and cat looks so awkward copying sj’s dance moves

Missed her dramatics the last few days, been busy with half term. Her boomerangs with her smile give me the ick though.

She said she hasn't had any work done to her face, apart from Botox. Ok shall we not mention the lip or chin filler 🤣

She said she hasn't had any work done to her face, apart from Botox. Ok shall we not mention the lip or chin filler 🤣
She’s definitely had work done, her head is way too big for her body. She’s completely out of proportion after having all her surgery.

I wonder if the reason she’s not hearing anything back from any of these job applications is because they are checking her social media and seeing her content. A lot of potential employers do this.

Reactions: 2
Surprise surprise she felt down again last night 🥱 Also going back to her calling her daughter obnoxious, did anyone see her stories last night? Why put up a story and then tell people not to send any comments. If you put tit on social media people will engage. Just don’t put it on there in the first place. She really is an idiot ffs.

Surprise surprise she felt down again last night 🥱 Also going back to her calling her daughter obnoxious, did anyone see her stories last night? Why put up a story and then tell people not to send any comments. If you put tit on social media people will engage. Just don’t put it on there in the first place. She really is an idiot ffs.
She's such a beg

Doesn’t like her body, gets a boob job.
Doesn’t like her body, gets a tummy tuck.
Still doesn’t like her body, always ordering Domino’s.
Still doesn’t like her body, buys herself the biggest Easter egg in the shop.
Still moaning today about not liking her body, lifts her jumper up to show everyone her body.

She will never be happy because she seeks perfection and there’s no such thing as a perfect life.