Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her instagram stories are so out of order I think. Maybe milez was sick of her moaning and doing nothing about it. Sounds like he encouraged her to go out! Think it’s unfair to call him a asshole tbh

Reactions: 3
Omg is anyone watching her live? She’s literally screaming at Remi ‘ you stink’ really aggressively!

The sheer amount of fakes she buys is getting boringggggg. She can’t seriously think those Chanel wellies look real.. knocking about in those for the school run must look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she looks absolutely tit in it all anyway its always 20 sizes too big. i dont understand, she had lipo and a tummy tuck because she didnt like her size but then wears ginormous clothes that look really ridiculous

Reactions: 2
I really feel for her however if I was Remmy or Delilah’s dad watching her atm I’d be seriously considering what is in my children’s best interest? Surely being at home with someone suicidal atm isn’t ok?