Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant another tiktoker that will get bored of their dog soon. She's too lazy to walk it, train it and all that stuff ! Isn't Finty what that towie ferne McCann just named her child too?

Reactions: 1
Brilliant another tiktoker that will get bored of their dog soon. She's too lazy to walk it, train it and all that stuff ! Isn't Finty what that towie ferne McCann just named her child too?
Yes! She even said it was after ferne! I saw so many people congratulating ferne and I was like wow people really do have short memories

Reactions: 2
How many stories will we get today of her moaning about the puppy. She doesn't really have much knowledge on puppies I don't think as she was asking for loads of help on live yesterday.

It also sounded like she woke up yesterday morning, saw the advert for the dog and got it that same day

Anyone think her hair is giving willy wonka? Feel like the cut makes her head look soooo wide

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lord Farquhar is off moaning about the dog.
Genuinely concerned for its welfare. The things is petrified of her and she seems neglectful to say the least

• Sad
Reactions: 2
All jokes aside please go and watch her insta stories (the screen recording is too big to upload)
She talks to the dog and he instantly starts shaking in fear and she has a go at him for not pooing and he is PETRIFIED of her.

Genuinely feel like I should report that but I don't know her details to do so
Looks like she’s deleted these ones now!
Screenshot and screenrecord everything!!

that dog is 100% getting re homed. She didn’t research properly just woke up one day and decided to get him.

shes definitely got Autism/ADHD im a support worker and can see so many of the same traits between her and clients.

that dog is 100% getting re homed. She didn’t research properly just woke up one day and decided to get him.

shes definitely got Autism/ADHD im a support worker and can see so many of the same traits between her and clients.
I've got autism and adhd and I'm absolutely nothing like her . At all 🤣🤣🤣 I'd have said more bipolar / bpd (which she says she has)?
---
She also got the puppy at 8 weeks old.. although that's allowed at that age, it isn't common practice as they are just so young still

Last edited:
I've got autism and adhd and I'm absolutely nothing like her . At all 🤣🤣🤣 I'd have said more bipolar / bpd (which she says she has)?
---
She also got the puppy at 8 weeks old.. although that's allowed at that age, it isn't common practice as they are just so young still
I work with a range of people with autism and adhd and not everyone is the same?

All this drama on her tik tok with that woman. I’m not sure on all the details but she’s making herself out to be an angel 😂 she’s rude to others all the time! Always making rude and sarcastic comments to people on there

I work with a range of people with autism and adhd and not everyone is the same?
But that same theory could be said to you. As someone who has asd & adhd (therefore so do a lot of my friends) she, to me, doesn't seem anything like she has either but then not everyone is the same, same as not everyone you've worked with would be the same etc.
I