Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as always, telling people not to bother messaging her with suggestions of things to do when she’s constantly moaning. Rude witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ that's a hefty scar!
I know, they cut you from hip to hip. I’d rather workout. I’ve had a c-section with my last pregnancy because it was twins and the consultant said it was the safest option. The incision was 5cm and has completely faded and with running and exercise my mum tum has gone. I would never have considered being cut like that and living with that scar for cosmetic reasons. I think the scar looks worse than a natural body with curves.

Reactions: 2
I know, they cut you from hip to hip. I’d rather workout. I’ve had a c-section with my last pregnancy because it was twins and the consultant said it was the safest option. The incision was 5cm and has completely faded and with running and exercise my mum tum has gone. I would never have considered being cut like that and living with that scar for cosmetic reasons. I think the scar looks worse than a natural body with curves.
Personally I agree. She didn't even need it done in my opinion. She must have body dismophia

Reactions: 4