Whatsjwears_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did when I liked her more but some of them were her moaning a lot and I got bored
I had a listen to the most recent one this morning for the first time and it sounded like she was out of breath and recording it while she was doing other stuff, and the little music bit made me cringe 😬 it went off. She may aswell just stick to talking about herself on social media because it seemed like that’s all it was going to be.

I had a listen to the most recent one this morning for the first time and it sounded like she was out of breath and recording it while she was doing other stuff, and the little music bit made me cringe 😬 it went off. She may aswell just stick to talking about herself on social media because it seemed like that’s all it was going to be.
Oh the music bit made me want to pull my ears off. I’m not going to bother to the latest one. What was she talking about?

Reactions: 1
Herself 😂 It’s all she ever talks about. I don’t get why it’s called Wine Fridays.
She used to go live on TikTok on Fridays and drink wine and it basically stemmed from there. It used to come out on Spotify on a Friday but for some reason she’s done it on a Thursday so might as well just call it “wine and whine”

She used to go live on TikTok on Fridays and drink wine and it basically stemmed from there. It used to come out on Spotify on a Friday but for some reason she’s done it on a Thursday so might as well just call it “wine and whine”
😂😂 She should have just stuck to doing it on TikTok because the podcast is tragic.

Apparently a man in the post office stopped her to say that people were saying how pretty she is 😂

• Haha
Is that a podcast? I don’t listen to them. I listened to a little bit of hers because she kept going on about it but like I said it went straight off again.
Yeah, it’s not similar in terms of the content but the name is

Reactions: 2
She’s lowered the price of her OnlyFans every single day, it will be free soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 3