Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
Prawn mayo sandwich, cheese & onion crisps and a Coke zero or water. Also partial to a chicken fajita wrap.

Reactions: 1

101d

VIP Member
The salad bar at Tescos is sooooooo nice they do the nicest chickpeas ever (I know that doesn't sound very thrilling, but it is).

Unfortunately not open at the moment due to covid :(

Mustard

VIP Member
I really want to try that range, but I’m waiting for M&S to ask for a deposit and 2 forms of ID soon.
They have REALLY upped their price, to quote the YouTubers.... I’m so not here for it 😆😆

I’m choosing not to react to this vile comment.
Yes, that range of their food is exceedingly expensive.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Cres

cress is basically vegetarian pubic hair 😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
this was a year ago 🤣😂
I was so young and so stupid....

Id rather lick ‘rona infected concrete than eat any of this shit 🤣😂

edit; lie. Cheese is still a fucking winner. Especially the really strong shit that gives you lip sweat 😐

Dottiedoos

BLT sandwich, salt and vinegar McCoys and a can of red bull. I probably wouldn't go near it now but it was basically my diet when I was a student pulling all nighters in the uni library to finish a paper! Ah, the Nostalgia

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Deffo Tesco as it’s only £3. I always make sure I get a smoothie for the drink as they’re £2.50 on their own! I like the southern fried chicken pasta salad, big hula hoops and an Innocent energise smoothie 👌🏻

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Definitely not Sainsbury’s. Not sure if it’s just the one near work but it’s only the most basic sandwiches included and not even chicken and stuffing.
I usually stop at a Tesco express on my way in to work. Egg mayo, Diet Coke bottle and a flapjack. Or sometimes I get salt and vinegar kettle chips instead of the flapjack.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
anything from Pret! the lunches are so expensive that to me, it's proper luxury/treat lol love their mac n cheese, soups and Swedish meatball wrap

• Heart