Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
anything from Pret! the lunches are so expensive that to me, it's proper luxury/treat lol love their mac n cheese, soups and Swedish meatball wrap
Agree don’t go often.
My go to is chicken ceaser wrap, mccoys cheese and onion and Fanta fruit twist from Tesco

like a morrisons salad bar too

Reactions: 1

Pamellla

Tesco
Hoisin duck wrap
Dairy milk double
Pepsi max

Wham bam just hits the spot love it and will never betray 😂😂

coconochanel

VIP Member
A friend at the weekend bought a £2.75 wrap and didn't want to get a drink and snack for 25p extra o_O people are weird.

I got the falafel wrap, kombucha (£2 apparently) and fresh pineapple. 😋
Whos that in your profile pic is it a influencer?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Scoffed in the park while being a bit apprehensive that anyone would catch me and the mountains of single use plastic.
Thankfully the YouTube lot only care if it’s a spon 🤷‍♀️ So if you bumped into one of them, you’re fine.
BF2E8C25-A91B-4C87-BC11-3BA921A5698D.jpeg Anyone pointing out she should just fill a reusable bottle = insta blocked.

Only if it's the innocent coconut water,
Like with celery, I’m ignoring this 😐

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Mine used to be:
Feta and sundried tomato pasta
Tangy cheese doritos
Iced coffee

Now it is:
Falafel and houmous wrap
Sunbites crisps
Coconut water

midnightrose

VIP Member
Love a hoisin duck wrap!

Or any of the sandwiches from Pret tbh.

Love an egg & cress or chicken salad.

Sometimes meal deals (especially sandwiches) can be so bland. I find that from a lot of places. Walked in to Boots this morning to buy one, walked straight back out 😳

347697.png

M&S Marissa chicken with cous cous. My office is in an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere so BP garage is all tbere is. Tbe staff laugh at me for it so I've stopped gpinv in everyday haha

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Morrisons is good, normally get a chicken Baguette, innocent bubbles and kofta sticks, works out about £6 worth for £3!

Mustard

VIP Member
Yes, if you want a sweet hit, then give their bakery a go. You haven’t spent much if It’s not the best. Their Danish style pastries are also worth a go, I like the cherry one, not sure if they do it anymore.

Harro1

The Tesco chicken, bacon and stuffing sandwich is banging!
Paired with a Mars duo and a Pepsi Max. Drooling at the thought of it 😋

Titntat

VIP Member
Closest shop to my work is lidl. Cant beat a sushi box. And if I'm extra hungry I'll get one of them posh goats cheese breads (not sure of real name) and if it's fat friday I'll get a brownie or yum yum too 🤤

Anything from m&s is lush 🥰
I was working in my town once. Used to spend about 12 pound a day on m&s lunch 😬