Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tree_

VIP Member
Tesco;
Chicken and sweetcorn sandwich
Lightly salted kettle crisps
Dr Pepper

Morrisons;
Ham and cheese baguette
Chicken satay sticks
Dr Pepper

Co-Op;
Chicken pasta pot thing
Ready salted crisps
Dr Pepper

As you can see, I love a meal deal and a Dr Pepper....
What's the worst that can happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
What’s your poison?

my usual go to is - sweet chilli chicken wrap, quavers & Diet Coke.

I used to love the pasta (honey & mustard) with chicken but I think they’ve discontinued it 🥺💔

Reactions: 3

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Greggs Tuna crunch baguette, cheese & onion crisps and a triple chocolate donut. Thats what i call a FAT GIRL lunch and so i only have it a few times a year 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I break up for summer today but feel that I need to find a boots that sells meal deals near work. I’d have to go on my way in. But it might be worth being ten minutes late one day. Just to get a Katsu chicken salad bowl with cake! 😳

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
A friend at the weekend bought a £2.75 wrap and didn't want to get a drink and snack for 25p extra o_O people are weird.

I got the falafel wrap, kombucha (£2 apparently) and fresh pineapple. 😋
That really bugs me when people do that :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Stan

Chatty Member
Marks & Spencer: Chicken and avocado sandwich, Diet Coke and a pack of their crap crisps
Boots: chicken and avocado, sweet and salted popcorn and a Vita Coco ! Bargain cos the coconut water is like £2.50 usually and the boots deal is like £4.
And best deal is the Morrison’s one! Like £3 and you can get any sandwich snack and drink. I usually get one of their special sandwiches which are about £3 themselves and the vita coco !

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Sainsbury’s did an incredible beef bun with a Yorkshire pudding in at Christmas. I’d have that, cheese Doritos and a Diet Coke any day of the week 🤣

• Heart

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
Oh god I do love Tesco's Chicken Caesar wraps!! Yumm :D I struggle to pick a drink cause my work supplies free fizzy drinks so it feels a waste getting one in my meal deal... I usually get a bag of crisps like the Sunbites or Popchips, or else an Eat Natural bar

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m confused by these random Philadelphia dips and bits of cake, Oreo yogurt 🤷‍♀️
that are popping up in the Tesco meal deal section.
Call me old fashioned but I want basics.

I get confused by what’s allowed as what option 🤷‍♀️ and then end up with the basic water and cheese sandwich and probably the basic kitkat 🤨 because I’m too embarrassed about getting it “wrong”
Then you get to the self service and it scans in at £9.65 because you’ve chosen the wrong option 😰
I can’t be dealing with the stress of it all.

Pasta pots. No. Leave that shit in the dinner isle.

I feel that I have missed out, I’m always in Tesco because they open early and I have to pick my lunch up on the way to work.
My mission tomorrow is to sneak out to boots and give them a go!
My thoughts are with you today 😆

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
This reminds me of the Jaackmate podcast if anyone listens!

My go-to meal deal is from Sainsburys: I get chicken and stuffing sandwich, skips as my snack (loved as a kid, still love them now) and a Ribena!

• Heart

Skyeball

Chatty Member
Tesco do a chicken and bacon sub style sandwich and the mayo is peppered. I used to love that, with smoky bacon or ready salted crisps and coke zero.
I'm making more effort with calories now, saving a fortune and eating leftovers more, or fruit and yoghurt.
Recent fat fighters convert too, so lately if I do go out round lunch time I'll have a subway salad. Chicken tikka or teriyaki. Extra jalapeno.