Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I get chicken ceasar wrap, ribena and a thorntons brownie
Or
Chicken bacon and stuffing sandwich, coconut water and walkers prawn cocktail crisps

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The quinoa vegan sushi sounds nice
Literally the only reason it deserved that 3 minutes in my camera roll before i moved it over here, If it hadn’t been for that I’d have refused to give it any attention. God forbid my iCloud had been hacked before that had been deleted 😏

My winner for today... mostly because I’m getting worried about myself and my Instagram activity right now so I need to step away from the hashtag
A7BA9BB0-4CC8-4A22-B358-974902067EE0.jpeg

Surprisingly good sandwich, best crisps
Veggie 🙋🏼‍♀️ So I can’t get on board with this, however I do respect a good meat option! 😎
Anything with sweet corn deserves the bin 😐
Original monster munch are the only way to go 🤭 what is this purple package of madness 😰

My ex used to complain how bad the food in London was because when he was a skint traveler spending a week in London all he ate was boots meal deals and hated them after a few days.
Seems like a life time ago.. me and a bloke went to London on a coach trip the youngest by miles on it. But we ended up spending a small fortune in Starbucks because he needed the toilet badly all time. wish there were toilets in boots I would of quite happliy eaten boots meal deals. Starbucks was too fancy a sandwich flavours for me and very small portion when I was young and was able to eat what I wanted and not put the weight on

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember years ago and I’m talking over 20 years ago, M&S used to do this gorgeous pasta salad. It was tuna with green beans and that pasta shaped like ears, with a vinegarette dressing. I loved that. Had it for lunch every day for ages and then it disappeared.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
this makes me nostalgic for my time in the uk! before I figured out my allergies - ham/cheese sandwich, hoisin duck wrap/sandwich, tuna crunch, egg salad, usually with water and fruit. You guys do have a tempting variety of crisps

Petulant_vlogger

What's your fave main, snack and drink? Where is the best place for meal deals? Do you stick with the same or mix it up? do you try to maximise bang for your buck? Let's talk about it.

Titntat

VIP Member
I like Lidl generally, and try lots of their items. In the bakery section, they sometimes have soft pretzels. I heat them up and put American mustard on them. Their blueberry muffins are good, for the price, and they do a sticky cinnamon bun that I like too.
Oh yes. The blueberry muffins are nice too, also the cookies are better that millie's cookies for a fraction of the price. Try and walk past or I'd be getting my breakfast, lunch and dinner from there. Plus snacks.

Maggie28

VIP Member
I used to love M&S ham cheese and pickle sandwich, and honey roast ham crisps with cloudy lemonade. This was in the early 90’s.
I dint think M&S do they honey roast ham crisps anymore 😕
Oh and at the till they would sell chocolate fudge bars, I’d eat that on the way back to work 😂

Chicken&Bacon

as the name would suggest a chicken and bacon sandwich, prawn cocktails walkers/skips or cool original doritos depending on my mood and then a lime diet coke or citrus oasis :love: