What's your cheap/guilty pleasure food?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supernoodles with salami and cheese mixed in 😛 any kinds of noodles really — I get the Japanese ramen style from the supermarket. Love adding cheese/egg/bacon to them.

Not cheap, just bleeping weird: apple slices, dipped in branston pickle!

Reactions: 1
Sausages slit down the middle, with a big wedge of cheese added and then grilled.
Pasta n Sauce with loads of cheese and crushed up ready salted crisps on top.

Sausages slit down the middle, with a big wedge of cheese added and then grilled.
Pasta n Sauce with loads of cheese and crushed up ready salted crisps on top.
Pasta in sauce ( those packet ones) on a buttered piece of bread. Gross but tastes so good

My guilty food is Nachos. I love them. However when I was a kid I use to love paste sandwiches . Salmon paste . The other thing my dad use to do was make homemade chips in the fryer and wrap them in newspaper so it would feel like a treat- we couldn’t afford the chip shop x

Bachelors ham and cheese packet pasta with grated cheese at the bottom of the bowl, mixed in and sprinkled on top.
curry super noodles with two pieces of bread and butter on the side 😋
Chocolate spread sandwiches

Cheese and onion toasties on white bread made in the sandwich maker - roof burning delight for your mouth

Reactions: 4
Pasta, with a tin of chopped tomatoes for sauce, with chicken nuggets on top and covered in melted cheese

Reactions: 2
A micro chip sandwich with a slice of plastic cheese and ketchup :love:
Oooh yeah micro chip sandwiches!

Chicken super noodles on toast, covered in grated cheese and grilled until the cheese melts

I’m starving and have just read all 21 pages 😂

My guilty cheap pleasure is absolutely corned beef, cheese and potato pie and beans - all
Mixed together like baby food. White bread and butter to dip in optional!

I also love really cheap meat paste on white toast.

I am disgusting 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4