What's your cheap/guilty pleasure food?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bowl of tortilla chips, 1/2 can heated up spicy beans poured over and grated cheese on top - melted under grill.

Yum.

Reactions: 2
Baguette bread with ham and butter, a classic one here but sooo good.

Not a fan of the themed/seasonal Fondant fancies...the lemon ones or the frosted fancies or Halloween ones. Why mess with perfection?! My sister would try to convince me the yellow,pink and brown ones all tasted the same...fond memories of childhood.
NO! i bloody love the haloween ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to sprinkle a rich tea biscuit with hot chocolate powder
Jaffa cakes dipped in ice cold milk
Peanut butter and jam on toast (two slices - one of each placed together so they mixed slightly but one would be mainly PB with a bit of jam, and vice versa)
Crunchy nut cornflakes
Raw cupcake mix eaten from the spoon until you feel sick / get your legs smacked because your Mum told you not to

Reactions: 1
A cherry coke with ground beef with taco seasoning and cheese sauce

Zebra cakes

Chicken flautas

French fries and coke from McDonald’s.

Battenberg cake! Or those little marzipan cakes shaped like animals from a local bakery.

Spicy hot noodles with chopped up hotdog sausages 🤤
Sardines in tomato sauce sandwiches

Super noodles and Mr Kipling fancies. Also love the Bobbys brand, but my favourites are the jam tarts and the Swiss rolls.

I recently discovered the Jacobs Mini Cheddars in the Red Leicester flavour. So tasty...

Reactions: 3