What's your cheap/guilty pleasure food?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnny’s onion rings, by themselves or on a mghees crispy roll with loads of lurpak:love:

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, please don’t judge.
But I am the person that orders a chicken curry, fried rice & a portion of chips from the Chinese, And leave for the morning after. Oh my word, it has to be done.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, please don’t judge.
But I am the person that orders a chicken curry, fried rice & a portion of chips from the Chinese, And leave for the morning after. Oh my word, it has to be done.
That sounds lush!

Reactions: 3
Super noodle sandwiches!

Doesn’t HAVE to be actual super noodles, but noodles like those ones.. when they go into the bread and the butter melts it’s just 🤤 😍

I am actually salivating right now 😂

Reactions: 3
Egg mayo sandwiches on Warburtons white bread with Walkers cheese and onion crisps inside. It’s such a perfect combination.

There’s a pizza place near me that does a type of mash up calzone. It’s pizza dough stuffed with donner meat, chips, and mayo and loads of cheese. It’s filth but so so good.

I’m also partial to frying up a tin of corned beef with onions, a chopped tomato and chilli. I eat this with a packet of micro rice.

Most people would describe me as a foodie so I have to eat this crap in secret

Reactions: 5
Cheap supermarket home brand tortilla chips (max 39p cheaper the better!) with melted plastic cheese on top, throw in some tex mex dips if you wanna get fancy.... I can devour a whole packet no problems, washed down with a can of Rio 😫🥰.... filthy but brilliant!

• Haha
Cheap supermarket home brand tortilla chips (max 39p cheaper the better!) with melted plastic cheese on top, throw in some tex mex dips if you wanna get fancy.... I can devour a whole packet no problems, washed down with a can of Rio 😫🥰.... filthy but brilliant!
Using a microwave for that dish is super fast too. I make something similar.

Has to be koka noodles spicy stir fry flavour 29p home bargains with half a jar of the 59p jalepenos from home bargains through 🤤🤤😍 addicted ! & even better for a hangover! Mouth on fire but love it 🔥 if you love spice it's a must!

Reactions: 1
Has to be koka noodles spicy stir fry flavour 29p home bargains with half a jar of the 59p jalepenos from home bargains through 🤤🤤😍 addicted ! & even better for a hangover! Mouth on fire but love it 🔥 if you love spice it's a must!
Your bum hole must also be on fire

• Haha
BBQ beef super noodles with cheese 🤣

Waffle sandwiches with ketchup and cheese

Crispy pancakes with spaghetti hoops

Pizza fingers and chips 😩 those were the days hahaha

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches - on white bread with crunchy peanut butter

Pineapple upside down cake

Mac and cheese

Chip butty made with white bread and lots of butter (that goes all melty when you put the chips in mmmmm!)

Washed down with um bongo 🥰

(Now I've got the um bongo advert in my head and I'm jonesing for a sugar and carb fix!! 🤣)