What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done while drunk, and how did you get over it?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way to many tbh, i used to be terrible for kissing randoms when drunk then dissapering after id had a drink out of them 🤣

Main one that jumps out was throwing up in my friends sink then walking home at 5am after a party, took me over 2 hours to get home and had work that day. How anyone didnt realise i was drunk at work ill never know. When she brought the party up i just pretended i had been picked up after everyone had gone to sleep as i didnt want to her to know it was me that had been sick in her house 🙈
I’ve def done similar to all of what you described above 😂😂😂 I miss those days!!!

This thread is gold 🤣
I got drunk at a bar in England, grabbed the karaoke mic from someone and screamed my way through the fields of athenry without the screen with the words on it 🤪🤭
In fairness I got a great round of applause🤣
They were probs applauding you because they were terrified of you 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Not something that I am embarrassed by but something i find funny when drunk....
I had a masectomy and have a breast prostheses for my bra, after a drink i like wind our friends up asking if they want to see my boobs or feel it then chuck it to them 😂. Thankfully my husband and friends have a good sense of humour.
My grandma used to do that too 😂😂 when we were younger, my sister and I would throw it at my (male) cousin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread I’ve been reading through it laughing my head off!! I’ve had so many questionable moments whilst drunk… cringe. One of them was when me and my partner were going to Italy a few years ago and I got quite drunk at the airport… continued to drink on the plane.. completely broke the seal by that point so was going for a wee every 10 mins… being at high altitudes doesn’t help lol. Anyway, when I came out of the toilet I swung the door open and a cabin crew member was kneeling down and I hit her in the head and back…with the door.. nearly knocked the poor girl out 😬 I apologised so many times making myself look even worse lol 😂 and then stumbled back to my seat shaming at myself … walked straight past our seats and got lost.. turned around looking for where the F I was supposed to be and saw my boyfriend waving at me 🥴🤣. Never drinking on a flight again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was a teenager I was on holiday with family, went swimming in the sea, got out and had the worst headache which was getting worse and worse by the minute. Everyone including strangers on the beach were really concerned for me, laying me down, covering me up, fanning me and giving me water thinking I had sun stroke or something. Ended up being taken to hospital and when I was waiting to see a doctor I put my hand on my forehead and realised this whole ordeal was cos my goggles were on too tight round my head

Also was in a club once completely off my tits. Everyones running off for some reason and my mates are trying to pull me off the dancefloor and I'm like "naaaaaah leave me alone this tunes about to drop any sec"
Turns out there was a bomb scare and I'd been dancing to the fire alarm for a good few mins 😎
I was having a tit day at work and just found this thread. Your post made me cry with laughter. Thank you I will think of you dancing to a fire alarm when I need a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was having a tit day at work and just found this thread. Your post made me cry with laughter. Thank you I will think of you dancing to a fire alarm when I need a laugh.
That post about the fire alarm has always been my absolute fave on this thread 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Going home on a train after a session and throwing up on two ladies sitting opposite me

• Haha
I was at a party years ago and a guy a knew from around was there and always thought he was cute. Ended up snogging him at the party and decided to carry on back at his. I was so pissed by this point and adding in his ahem bedroom antics, it was too much for my stomach to cope with and I projectile vomited across the bed 🙈. Safe to say, he was calling me a taxi after that and luckily never seen him since 🤣

• Haha
Not me, but OH bought a horse when drunk, embarrassing for him, as he doesn’t like horses and I won’t let him forget it. I still have said horse and love her to bits!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend also tit herself on a girls trip away as well in our room. And when I say tit, it was a violent vindaloo poo somehow induced by copious amounts of wine. And when I say tit herself I mean she shat herself including pants and leggings but also a lot mysteriously got onto the carpet and then she got it ALL over the bathroom including the walls, tiles, towels. She was sick as well at the same time but that part pales into insignificance. We all woke really early because the commotion got us up too and my friend was just farting completely naked having thrown all her clothes in the bathroom bin and not bothered to wear a towel or more clothes.

this is also filed under the worst things I’ve ever seen experience. She actually took it like a champ the next day, mostly because she was still drunk so we ended up having to clean the majority as best we could 🤢🤢🤢
Farting completelybnakrd after the first performance😆😝

I was so drunk I couldn't get my key in the door so climbed through the open kitchen window and went straight to bed . Woke up to 2 women staring at me.

Couldn't get the key in the door because it wasn't my house 🙈

Oh and Timmy mallet did an appearance at our local nightclub. I was maybe 18 and very pissed I have no idea why but I started throwing all my 2p coins out of my purse at him because he wouldn't let me on stage to play wackaday. I just remember getting carted out by 2 bouncers kicking and screaming with my skirt round my waist 🙈
Just had a coughing fit as laughing so much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Not me, but OH bought a horse when drunk, embarrassing for him, as he doesn’t like horses and I won’t let him forget it. I still have said horse and love her to bits!
Reading this has made me feel much better. Very recently I made a drunken purchase of two very expensive tickets for a west end show. I had zero knowledge of this purchase until I received an email many weeks later with my e-tickets 😂😂😂 I thoroughly enjoyed the show, but my bank balance didn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In my early 20's, came home from a night out and chucked up in the front garden. Mother was wondering the next day why there were carrots in the front garden, mangered to convince her it was wild rabbits who had helped themselves to our vegetable patch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These stories. Are so funny but they also show how vulnerable we are when drunk.

Reactions: 3
I pissed through my clothes on a sofa in student halls while drunk off my face, word got out and it was awful. I felt so embarrassed.

Threw up on dancefloors at least twice that I remember, once over my friend