What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done while drunk, and how did you get over it?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread reminds me of the embaressing stories page that used to be in magazines :ROFLMAO: I miss those

Reactions: 4
Years ago I went on a date with one of those guys who stop you in the street to try and sell you charity lol. He was a British heart foundation guy and I was walking along and he stopped me and he started talking to me and gave me his number. Anyway…. He came back to my town and took me to a pub for a date. I was so nervous so I didn’t eat anything before. I was smashing back vodka lemonades and glitter bombs. I have no recollection of half the night or even leaving the pub. But I do remember us in a shop and him trying to buy cigarettes and there was this stand in the shop which had muffins and cakes on them and I knocked the whole display over… there were Cakes and muffins everywhere and the guy and the shop owner were on the floor picking them all up while I was standing there swaying. He made sure I got home and I went to bed fully clothed. Woke up a few hours later and threw up out my window… I couldn’t make it to the bathroom…. How embarrassing. We ended up dating for a while though until he confessed he was still in love with his ex so I ghosted him. Boy bye 👋

I have so many drunk stories I could write a book!

there was another time in a club many years ago where I fell up the stairs leading To the smoking area and then back down them and a bouncer caught me in his arms at the bottom. As romantic as that seems my friend told me I wasn’t very graceful while falling at all it was actually a pretty horrendous sight 😂😂😂 I can only imagine the laughs at the CCTV footage

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it helps anyone feel better about what they've done, one of our wedding guests got so wasted that he tit himself on the dance floor in front of everyone at our wedding🤦‍♀️ he then went to go and sort himself out and fell asleep on the toilet:LOL:

Now I feel like anything I do can never be as bad as that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If it helps anyone feel better about what they've done, one of our wedding guests got so wasted that he tit himself on the dance floor in front of everyone at our wedding🤦‍♀️ he then went to go and sort himself out and fell asleep on the toilet:LOL:

Now I feel like anything I do can never be as bad as that
Oh my god 😮 I would never touch a drop of alcohol ever again. Did you speak to him after the wedding?

Reactions: 4
Oh my god 😮 I would never touch a drop of alcohol ever again. Did you speak to him after the wedding?
Luckily he's not my friend so I don't really have anything to do with him, but he is one of my husbands really good friends. He was very apologetic after but I just can't look at him in the same light anymore. Apparently it's not the first time he's done something like that either, although never at a wedding, mostly just on nights out

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My most embarrassing moment was at a party years ago, I got really drunk but still managed to pull a guy I had fancied for ages. We went back to his and went straight to bed. Unfortunately the bouncing around made me a bit queasy and I proceeded to throw up all over his bed 🙈. Needless to say he phoned me a taxi and luckily I’ve never bumped into him since. He does occasionally pop up on my Facebook as a suggested friend but don’t think I’ll bother sending him a friend request 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5