Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
On a Work night out I somehow got so drunk I danced on tables, did tipple tales down the street and near broke my back, karaoke, fell down many sets of stairs, ran away from everyone and locked myself in the toilet when they said I should go home and contacted my fiance to collect me and laid in a homeless man’s dog basket with his dog as he busked and sang along to the dog. I was ill for about a week after this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 143

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Stripped naked in front of most family members 🤦🏻‍♀️
Messaged the wrong person on Facebook who I thought was the girl my ex was shagging behind my back.
Fallen off a 8ft podium.
Need I continue?😂

Oh my favourite was pulling some guy, was sleeping and woke up about 5am for a pee. Obviously as I hadn’t been there before I didn’t know my way around.
after going for my pee, I then proceeded to climb into his parents bed, stark naked 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

4tuhju

When I was a teenager I was on holiday with family, went swimming in the sea, got out and had the worst headache which was getting worse and worse by the minute. Everyone including strangers on the beach were really concerned for me, laying me down, covering me up, fanning me and giving me water thinking I had sun stroke or something. Ended up being taken to hospital and when I was waiting to see a doctor I put my hand on my forehead and realised this whole ordeal was cos my goggles were on too tight round my head

Also was in a club once completely off my tits. Everyones running off for some reason and my mates are trying to pull me off the dancefloor and I'm like "naaaaaah leave me alone this tunes about to drop any sec"
Turns out there was a bomb scare and I'd been dancing to the fire alarm for a good few mins 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

Elisha97

Chatty Member
My friend also shit herself on a girls trip away as well in our room. And when I say shit, it was a violent vindaloo poo somehow induced by copious amounts of wine. And when I say shit herself I mean she shat herself including pants and leggings but also a lot mysteriously got onto the carpet and then she got it ALL over the bathroom including the walls, tiles, towels. She was sick as well at the same time but that part pales into insignificance. We all woke really early because the commotion got us up too and my friend was just farting completely naked having thrown all her clothes in the bathroom bin and not bothered to wear a towel or more clothes.

this is also filed under the worst things I’ve ever seen experience. She actually took it like a champ the next day, mostly because she was still drunk so we ended up having to clean the majority as best we could 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
There have been a few occasions, once I was in a club and I copped off with a lad and each time I came back from the toilet we kissed again, however, my friend informed me the next day that it was a different lad each time 😂😂 but the most embarrassing was when I was 21, I had worked a night shift and went on a trip straight from work with my mum, my sister and my cousin. We started drinking early doors (my mum left us about 5ish). I returned to the hotel at 2am with sister and cousin and went straight to bed, I got in with my mum (we were in a suite). I was extremely drunk and sleep deprived, I remember nothing about what happened next. I woke in the morning in just a vest top. My mum told me I had woken to use the toilet, tried to go in the wardrobe, mum directed me to bathroom but I went into the adjoining room, sat on the end of my cousin's bed and started to pee, told her it was fine because I was on holiday. I pissed all over the bed, she was crying because I refused to move or stop. Mum and sister were shouting at me to move, I carried on pissing. Took my wet knickers off, flung them on the floor and got back into bed. Mum, sister and cousin had to sleep in one double bed whilst I took the other. So many other occasions, every so often one pops in my head and I cringe with embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
When I was 21 I went out with some friends from work after having split from a really controlling bf. I was hammered, got arrested for harrassing a homeless man, I was trying to give him my shoes, skirt and house keys 🤣

Oh and I got over it by getting under the cop who arrested me! 🤣
I'm so pleased I rarely go out on the town now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Keiffers pipe

I was so drunk I couldn't get my key in the door so climbed through the open kitchen window and went straight to bed . Woke up to 2 women staring at me.

Couldn't get the key in the door because it wasn't my house 🙈

Oh and Timmy mallet did an appearance at our local nightclub. I was maybe 18 and very pissed I have no idea why but I started throwing all my 2p coins out of my purse at him because he wouldn't let me on stage to play wackaday. I just remember getting carted out by 2 bouncers kicking and screaming with my skirt round my waist 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Sorry to bring this back but I did something embarrassing recently and need to share. A few weeks ago I got quite drunk and decided to send some very strange (nothing sexual or anything like that but still very strange) emails to one of my lecturers from the year before. I have no idea what I was thinking!!!! Apparently I wasn’t!!!!!!! But he obviously assumed I was insane and asked student well-being to contact me. I’m so embarrassed but also eternally thankful to my drunk self for not sending him a picture of my tits. Absolutely terrified of bumping into him on campus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
About 25 years ago I went to a work Christmas do. I'd left the company the previous summer but was still in touch with people so got invited back. We started off on Campari and soda and I was pissed before even arriving. I did a table dance, interrupted a speech one of the Directors gave to call him a 'fat welsh cunt' and propositioned a junior IT guy in a cab on the way home asking him if he'd like me to suck his cock. I was MORTIFIED for years afterwards, I wrote a letter to the Director to apologise but he wasn't having it. I was yellow for the next month as my liver was so overloaded. Dire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Works Xmas party. A senior manager asked me, in front of my hubby, what my hubby had that he didn’t. To which I replied very loudly “a big cock”. I was mortified to discover this the next day although everyone else found it hilarious 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Justhereforacreep

I once got into a taxi and was so drunk I forgot where I lived, I got a taxi to my work which thankfully was closed and just sat on the grass verge rolling around in a circle and told the taxi man I would just live here from now on. He eventually got me home... I don’t remember any of this, the taxi rang my doorbell and spoke to my boyfriend as he was really worried about me
And that, is why, Rose wine is the fucking devil

Thankfully I’m more sensible now 🤣 that poor taxi man

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I think I might have told my upstairs neighbour to f**k off last weekend. I haven’t seen him since..,

This is by no means the cringiest thing I’ve done while drunk, but it’s my most recent performance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Maxine1974

I’m glad this is anonymous 🙊
I drew a giant cock on the toilet wall at a friends wedding. No idea why 🤷🏼‍♀️
the venue then charged my friend for the graffiti. He asked around us all to see if we knew anything?? It was put down to one of the teens that attended after a few too many WKD’s....

I also once went to see a comedian.. whilst he was doing his act, I got up, and was immediately heckled asking where I was going to which I replied “off to the toilet before the comedian comes on” yes I thought I was hilarious 😆 then proceeded to flash him my tits 🤦🏼‍♀️ Again no idea why 😂😂

Probably my worst one (that could have resulted in trouble) was on a night out with friends and my brother I couldn’t find my bag and decided this huge muscley guy had nicked it. My brother then went and confronted him and started shouting the odds asking for my bag back and that he knew he had it etc etc....
Turns out I’d left it in the loo, and my friend brought it back for me. My brother was lucky he didn’t get knocked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Bostonx

VIP Member
When I first moved into my house I went on a night out and went home to the wrong house, the guy didn't lock his door and it wasn't still I realised like wow my stairs aren't straight up and I ran away. Iv never told the guy and we both still live on the same street 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Went out with some other Mums- first time drinking after having my son so hadn't drunk in forever. Got steaming but managed the 1000 yrd walk home from the local pub just fine and staggered into bed. All fine eh?! Nope.

I'd inadvertently pressed the power button on my mobile 3 times in quick succession when I was trying to turn my phone off when I got into bed (I never even knew that was a thing...I was just stabbing drunkenly at the button to make it turn off!) and it activated the SOS protocol on my phone. It then sent SOS messages to the emergency contacts in my phone (older step-kids,parents,husband).

My parents had their phones turned off, my step-kids thought I was joking so ignored it, and hubby had his phone on silent. (note to self- must find more reliable emergency contacts)

First we knew was when the local police turned up on our doorstep the next morning to make a welfare check. I shit you not. I was SO hungover and then I had the shame of my husband answering the doorbell and inviting me downstairs to confirm to the police that I was indeed alive and well.

Neighbours were all curtain twitching (cul-de-sac)and my young kids rubbed it in by asking a million questions -" Why were the police here Mummy?" "Are they looking for criminals?"Did you do something naughty Mummy?" (**Mummy can barely stand up straight cherub, and she urgently needs some Lucozade and a KFC so kindly give it a FUCKIN REST with the inquisitive questions eh?**)

I did manage a joke with the policewoman that if I'd been in genuine trouble they were about 10 hours too fucking late. Their deadpan faces told me that I may still be drunk, and my ungratefullness was wholly inappropriate.

I was 38 years old and a mother of 3 at the time. 🙈

I have attached a screenshot of the button on your phone settings to turn off if you wish to avoid my situation. Honestly, I am happy to run the risk of dying alone without the aid of a final SOS rather than that happening again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have way too many embarrassing and cringey tales don’t know if I could choose just one. I’ve decided this year to give up alcohol for good 😂 (4.5 months so far). I look forward to reading this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
Oh god I wouldn’t even no where to start the worst one was when I went out for my brothers 18th in whetherspoons.
I was so drunk I danced my fucking tampon out on the dance floor and kicked it under a table. Then I sat outside and started crying randomly. They took me home to my parents house and I stripped all my clothes off in front of my dad and my brothers friends 😶. And I walked straight in to the garden having just walked past the toilet! and vomitied up spaghetti and meatballs. I’d eaten just hours earlier 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I’m normally good at knowing my limits so I can only think of one horror story. I was drinking around my ex’s house and we ended up in bed, after a few minutes I got motion sickness and ran to the bathroom, proceeded to vomit everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE - it was a small bathroom, a lot of liquidy sick and no surfaces escaped. My ex came in and was disgusted, cleaned up the worst bits and had to shower me because I was covered too. We hadn’t been together long so I thought he was going to dump me there and then but he just took me back to the bedroom and we continued even though I hadn’t rinsed my mouth :sick:

I suppose the fact I was apparently still attractive afterwards helped me get over it. Plus the next morning when he was cleaning up the rest (he wouldn’t let me), he used a cloth to clean the inside of the toilet then used it to clean everywhere else in the bathroom:sick: at least I’m only gross when I’m drunk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23