Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
My friend also shit herself on a girls trip away as well in our room. And when I say shit, it was a violent vindaloo poo somehow induced by copious amounts of wine. And when I say shit herself I mean she shat herself including pants and leggings but also a lot mysteriously got onto the carpet and then she got it ALL over the bathroom including the walls, tiles, towels. She was sick as well at the same time but that part pales into insignificance. We all woke really early because the commotion got us up too and my friend was just farting completely naked having thrown all her clothes in the bathroom bin and not bothered to wear a towel or more clothes.

this is also filed under the worst things I’ve ever seen experience. She actually took it like a champ the next day, mostly because she was still drunk so we ended up having to clean the majority as best we could 🤢🤢🤢
I actually had to read this three times to fully set the scene. I think I now need a lie down as a result 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Crabbypatty00

Staying at my parents while home from uni. Went out, got shit faced, threw up on self so stripped off and got into bed. Distinctly remember crawling to the loo to throw up again and feeling too weak to move so laid my head down on the sweet, sweet, cool tiles....

Woke up the next day in bed again. Headed to kitchen while mum and dad were quietly eating breakfast. Did not make eye contact and hoped for the best as a gagged over an orange juice.

Mum finally broke the silence by saying "Well young lady, your dad had a bit of a suprise when he went to the loo this morning.."

Good old dad had carried me naked back to bed. I couldn't look him in the eye for a long time 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I’m normally good at knowing my limits so I can only think of one horror story. I was drinking around my ex’s house and we ended up in bed, after a few minutes I got motion sickness and ran to the bathroom, proceeded to vomit everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE - it was a small bathroom, a lot of liquidy sick and no surfaces escaped. My ex came in and was disgusted, cleaned up the worst bits and had to shower me because I was covered too. We hadn’t been together long so I thought he was going to dump me there and then but he just took me back to the bedroom and we continued even though I hadn’t rinsed my mouth :sick:

I suppose the fact I was apparently still attractive afterwards helped me get over it. Plus the next morning when he was cleaning up the rest (he wouldn’t let me), he used a cloth to clean the inside of the toilet then used it to clean everywhere else in the bathroom:sick: at least I’m only gross when I’m drunk
There are so many hygiene violations in this story. I think it needs a separate thread 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I lived in a shared house at Uni, along with my boyfriend at the time. I went out one night with friends (boyf was working). I pulled some random and brought him home. We were both pissed and ended up in bed. Boyf came back from work and threw a bucket of water over us both. I was so drunk I had literally forgotten I had a boyfriend 🤪 Oops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Titntat

VIP Member
I was staying at my friends student accommodation in Leeds. About 10 of us went over.

Fell asleep in a boiler room in a well know club. Phone died and I passed out in there. Got woke up the next day at dinner time by a staff member. Had no money luckily they had a phone charger I could borrow.

I had about 100 missed calls. My friends and mum had contacted the police but they had to wait 12 hours to register me as a missing person. Not been back to Leeds since 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

DrLoomis

Two that immediately come to mind,

There was a new member of staff at work and we hit it off. We decided to go out for a few drinks. After a few, there was a bit of smooching and soon after she went to the bar to get a round in. I had gone to the toilet and when I came out she was still at the bar. I approached her and the smooching continued.... but you know when you are drunk and you see double, I had that moment. I was kissing her but I could see her standing beside us.... yeah that was no illusion, she had a twin and I had kissed her sister. She often spoke of her sister... but she never mentioned the identical twin thing.

When I worked in a bar, actually it was not long before the twin incident. We saved tips and banked them all for our Christmas party. We would go out for a meal and all come back to the pub and drink the rest of the night away. For all the time I worked there we often spoke about "That button" which was under the bar, it looked like a water heater switch with a red light on it. No one knew what it did, even the boss. The only thing we were told was that we shouldn't use it. After many drinks I decided to flick the switch. Nothing happened.... to begin with. Yeah it was a panic button. The bar was based in a railway station and it triggered a response from the Transport Police and Armed Police.... and a number of trains including the sleeper train were all stopped.

And just to include my now wife (not one of the twins, I will add) into this: It is so rare that we get time of together so about three years ago we had six days off at the same time so we went out to get totally drunk. This was achieved. On the way home she decided she wanted to throw up so she disappeared and soon came running back... It was just after 10pm and the local news were broadcasting live, she had been throwing up in the background of the shot.

Sorry for the long post but I hope it raises a few laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Crunky_Snack

18th birthday. Got fully naked in the toilets in a nightclub, except for my high heels 😐 I still sometimes lie awake just remembering that people I haven’t seen in years likely still have the photos knocking about in their iCloud!

• Haha

Chocolate girl

Quite a lot of years ago when my kids were still in primary school me and a friend decided to go on a night out (her kids were at the same primary school as mine)

We got very bloody drunk and were dancing away when we noticed a load of teachers from our kids school in the same place on a staff night out.

For some reason in our drunken state we thought it would be a great idea to gate crash their night out and join in with their dancing on the dance floor., we were so loud and bold and throwing all sorts of dance moves that I think the teachers felt like they couldnt ask us to leave them alone!!

This happened 13 yrs ago but I still break out in a cold sweat when I think of what complete and utter idiots we were that night...thankfully the teachers never bought up to our faces but God knows what they said behind our backs :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
Where do I start...me and my gay best mate went on a last minute night out, I had a fair few vodkas at home before I left for the club and by the time I got there, I was already smashed and it wasn't even midnight. It was only a small club and it wasn't very busy at the time. I noticed a guy standing on his own and convinced myself he looked just like Ed Miliband. I went around telling strangers in the club that Ed Miliband was here and then I went upto the lookalike, told him who he looked like and asked him to come back to mine :oops:😂 He was actually very sweet and said he would rather go on a date with me and we swapped numbers. 5 minutes later my friend took me home in a taxi cos I was too drunk to function. That night I also asked a guy with a naturally high voice if he had been sucking on helium 🙈

Another night I got so drunk with my mate, that we got a taxi back to these guys house which was half an hour away. The embarrassing moment happened when I was very much hungover - I woke up about 8am next to this guy on the floor and was horrified. I didn't wanna wake my mate up but I had work in a few hours. I had no idea where I was so I grabbed my bag and crept out the house and just started walking until I found a main road and a shop. I found a cash point in the shop and got £50 out for a taxi, found a taxi company on google and ordered one. 10 minutes later I saw a silver car pull up outside the shop so I walked over, opened the back door and started getting into the car until the driver turned around all confused and said "oh sorry love I'm not a taxi" - I'd got into some random blokes car and I was absolutely mortified! I went and hid behind the postbox for a good 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jennyie

Twenty two years ago my then boss invited me to her house for a dinner party. I was 18 and it was my first grown up soirée. Her boyfriend was there, another colleague and her husband and a male friend of theirs, to make up 6.

I got hideously drunk, half snogged her boyfriend (everyone saw) and then I spent the next week on leave looking for a new job.

It still makes me die inside. I stayed at the job for a couple of more years after the incident.

I have never told anyone about it 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

BasilRathbon

Shagged Katie Price.

I got over it by realising that every other man in the country's done the same thing and it was just my unlucky night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

prozacprincess

VIP Member
Oh dear … trying to dredge through the memories of my booze and drug addled past here.

A group of us went on a night out for my birthday when I first moved to Belfast. We got talking to a blind guy and his carer. Both of them were pretty drunk as were we, and after a few more shots I suggested we head to my apartment for an after party. The party is in full swing and I’m stood on the balcony chatting to the blind guy, I suggest going in to do a line and he agrees. I grab his hand to head in through the patio doors. The doors however have those vertical slatted blinds on them … I head through the blinds dragging him behind me but he obviously can’t see the blinds and somehow they end up around his neck as I’m pulling him. Everyone is shouting at me about the blinds and I’m just yelling back “ I know he’s blind” . The poor guy was choking and I’m just pulling him harder and harder while a couple of others are trying to untangle him 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16

squarebutton

VIP Member
Did anything develop with the Ed Miliband lookalike though? :ROFLMAO:
We were texting for a while as it was over the Christmas period, and when I went back to uni he came over to my uni house the evening I was back. We tried to have sex but he was too shy and couldn’t get it up 😳 So that was the end of that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

I'm Sayin Nuttin

I was sick all over a table at my brother in laws engagement party 🤢

I was at a works charity night. Having already handed in my notice and full of vodka I spent a lot of the night telling the area manager what I hated about the company. Fast forward a few months and the new job wasn't what I thought it was and I ended up back at the old company. I have no idea why they gave me that job back.

After a night out my friend stayed back at mine. In the morning I had a vague recollection of getting up at some point to go to the toilet. But apparently I hadn't made it to the actual toilet. I had pissed and taken a shit on her clothes she'd left in a pile on the floor 🙈 I was absolutely mortified. A few years later I learned that she was actually a massive cunt so I don't feel bad about it now.

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Been so blind drunk (I have never been since and I don’t drink anymore) that I couldn’t get the old chap up!

I feel asleep much to the disappointment of the lady concerned.
It's ok George, at least you're not like my boyfriend who continues anyway and then has to stop in the middle to throw up! That's more disappointing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Pjta

Got stuck in the loo while in a nightclub wearing a jumpsuit. When the bouncers finally kicked the door down I'd decided to go for another wee in my drunken state and was sat there naked.

• Haha

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
If it helps anyone feel better about what they've done, one of our wedding guests got so wasted that he shit himself on the dance floor in front of everyone at our wedding🤦‍♀️ he then went to go and sort himself out and fell asleep on the toilet:LOL:

Now I feel like anything I do can never be as bad as that

• Haha
  • Wow
I met up with my cousin to look at our recent holiday photos and we drank lots of wine. I then decided to buy us a couple of Irish Car Bombs and we drank them sat at the bar. The next thing I remember is running for a bus, my cousin falling over and our photos going everywhere. We managed to get on the bus, but next thing we were in a taxi and I dropped my cousin off at her dad's pub. I woke up in a bed in my aunties house, naked, with a path of my clothes leading from the bedroom to the toilet. I'd lost my mobile phone.

My cousin, on exiting the taxi, walked into her dad's pub, burst into tears and said she had lost me. Cue panic from everyone trying to call me but not getting through. My mum went to my dads house where I lived at the time but my bed wasn't slept in, so she was in bits.

Eventually, my auntie came home (my cousin must have let me in) and announced I was safe! My cousin filled me in and told me we had been chucked out of the pub because I was crawling around the floor 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I was 21!

• Haha