Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We were queuing for the ladies toilets in a busy pub on rugby day...my drunk eye saw, what I thought was a shaven headed big burly guy barging past us to go into the ladies..my drunk self was livid... I piped up to a packed pub " oiiiiiiii! where the fuck do you think you're going!?" The person replied "IN THERE" nodding towards the ladies... drunk me .. "no you're fucking not you pervert! This is the women's" ...and more of the like... my friend tapped me on the shoulder and stage whispered (yes you guessed it) "THAT'S A WOMAN" ... sadly the ground did not open up and swallow me up when everyone started tutting and pointing at me 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

That is probably the most tame story I have.. I may get the courage to share much worse ones 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤭
Omg this is brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Veronica

Chatty Member
On a Work night out I somehow got so drunk I danced on tables, did tipple tales down the street and near broke my back, karaoke, fell down many sets of stairs, ran away from everyone and locked myself in the toilet when they said I should go home and contacted my fiance to collect me and laid in a homeless man’s dog basket with his dog as he busked and sang along to the dog. I was ill for about a week after this
You must be fairly local to where I am.... I believe we are the only area that use the word tipple tail!

Wightgirl

VIP Member
im lying in bed absolutely pissing myself at this... proper can’t talk laughing. My 12 yr old piped up what are you laughing at but it’s taken me 5 mins to read it out to him. Funniest thing I’ve seen in ages 🤣🤣
I’ve just done the same here to my husband. My voice went all squeaky as I was laughing so much 😂😂😂😂

squarebutton

VIP Member
I lived in a shared house at Uni, along with my boyfriend at the time. I went out one night with friends (boyf was working). I pulled some random and brought him home. We were both pissed and ended up in bed. Boyf came back from work and threw a bucket of water over us both. I was so drunk I had literally forgotten I had a boyfriend 🤪 Oops.
Hahahahaha omfg 😂😂😂 was that the end of your relationship!?! 😂

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I pissed through my clothes on a sofa in student halls while drunk off my face, word got out and it was awful. I felt so embarrassed.

Threw up on dancefloors at least twice that I remember, once over my friend