What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever made a Chinese dish? Even a fakeaway of chicken balls would count since her standards are so low.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she ever made a Chinese dish? Even a fakeaway of chicken balls would count since her standards are so low.
I don't think so?
watch this space she will copy another YT recipe as per..

here's the scrounger from Troon
---
Screenshot_20230510-145958.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she is away with the fairy's because it's ment to be a Scottish channel so why not have bagpipes music or something Scottish related.
Yeah, and keep stopping mixing ingredients and stuff while she guzzles down some Irn Bru singing, 🎶 Donald Where's yer troosers?? 👖 🤣 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Pie and mash with a potato croquette and buttered veg, what's for tea sponsored by carbohydrates and fat! Never known anyone eat so much pastry and chips and yet think it's worthy of sharing to SM

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The soup buffet returns but is apparently "a light meal" and she's watching her calories :ROFLMAO:

wft.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her dinners are so cream and cheese heavy, her recent dinner video practically every night she made something with either cream or cheese or both.

• Sick
The latest meals of the week vlog should be marked as an ad, she's pushing hello fresh and her discount code all the way through, I wonder if her viewers know she'll get credit for everyone who uses that code, she should be making that clear too, drives me mad that none of these grifters can manage to declare an advert correctly.

The latest meals of the week vlog should be marked as an ad, she's pushing hello fresh and her discount code all the way through, I wonder if her viewers know she'll get credit for everyone who uses that code, she should be making that clear too, drives me mad that none of these grifters can manage to declare an advert correctly.
Cheryl a grifter? She's nice as pie with her smiley faces in her video titles :)

:rolleyes::sick:

• Haha
She's probably trying to kill him off.
I don't think she would be entitled to anything?.

He will be making sure his daughters get his inheritance, and not sponging Cheryl.

On tonight's vlog 41 seconds before you see food,
FS she doesn't half stretch it out to fill a vlog, it's embarrassing.