What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'ma wee channel '

she has over a 100k subs it's hardly wee..

Her patter is pathetic she needs to switch things up a bit.
---
I checked, she has 135k subs yet her views are no where near that 🤔

looks like our Cheryl has been buying subs?👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate the way she says “and it was absolutely…….(pause)…….delicious!”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The pause is to stretch the vlog out ..every second counts.

Anyone giving this grifting scrounger money needs their head checked.

Reactions: 1
Struggle to even watch her as she's so 'holier-than-thou'

Not like she does anything different to what she did a few years ago; same old soup buffets

• Heart
Struggle to even watch her as she's so 'holier-than-thou'

Not like she does anything different to what she did a few years ago; same old soup buffets
Pretends to be all nice nicely....... Leeching off her patreon followers who are too stupid to cease funding this faceless fker

• Heart
She reads here!!! on her latest grocery haul she mentions their "soup buffets" (2 minutes 20 in) which is a reference I made months ago to the huge platefuls of food they have with soup and we've mentioned it many times since......hello grifter *waves*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yip she defo reads here because i said about the Chinese music at the start why the duck that has any relevance to a white woman living in run down Troon...

and she changed the music, then about a week later went back to it 😂

and now it's the same but less chinesey if you know what i mean.
---
* I went and checked and NO chinesey music anymore*

HI CHERYL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yip she defo reads here because i said about the Chinese music at the start why the duck that has any relevance to a white woman living in run down Troon...

and she changed the music, then about a week later went back to it 😂

and now it's the same but less chinesey if you know what i mean.
---
* I went and checked and NO chinesey music anymore*

HI CHERYL
Maybe she was a WEEEE bit embarrassed 🤣 What's for Tea with Ting Tong song

• Haha
  • Heart
Cheryl hen, stop fleecing people from their hard earned money. Your live-in lover has plenty of money & you shouldn’t scrounge money to pay for your family’s meals.
And stop saying “moatz-erella.”

• Heart
She needs to collaborate with that John Kirkham or Kirkman, whatever he's called.. Another youtube cook (retired chef) constantly referring to his patreon and plugging his fkin cookbooks........ They'd get on like a house in fire those money grabbing pair of twunts!

• Angry
She's not even a cook though she worked in a office....

all she does is copy other YT vlogs it's shockingly embarrassing while hiding her face and stretching the vlog out and the voice over is poor quality out of sync most times.

• Wow
I think she is away with the fairy's because it's ment to be a Scottish channel so why not have bagpipes music or something Scottish related.

• Haha
Reactions: 4