What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it odd she doesn't refer to them as her stepdaughters only mwft daughters 🤔
I think it's because they're not married, they're not her step daugers, unless they are married then they are his kids.
---

I'm Scottish and never in my life made a macaroni pie , she's a bloody bullshiter
You definitely have it in for her don't you :LOL: just found this thread. You're the only one I hear banging on about her

I think it's because they're not married, they're not her step daugers, unless they are married then they are his kids.
---

You definitely have it in for her don't you :LOL: just found this thread. You're the only one I hear banging on about her
Cheryl is just quite annoying and that overly nice pretentious voice she does.... At the end of the day, she's trying to scrapple as much money together as possible from youtube ads and that ridiculous Patreon nonsense. She appears to hold herself in high regard and stated that Gordon Ramsay had commented on one of her youtube videos at one time..... Well, it wouldn't have been him ffs!! It would've. Wen someone using the name for their youtube account 😂 Some ppl are deluded and she's one of em

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with the grind. I'd do it too if I could. Doubt anycunt would pay me for showing my food though :ROFLMAO: As for Patron, if they're daft enough, that's on them.

Nothing wrong with the grind. I'd do it too if I could. Doubt anycunt would pay me for showing my food though :ROFLMAO: As for Patron, if they're daft enough, that's on them.
That Patreon is just a list of donaters that want to send money to someone who makes more money than them in a day than they do in a week........ Absolute braindead zombies 🧟‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahh believe me there are plenty of daft cunts and quite a few gullible and vulnerable enough to do so… it’s the lonely vulnerable ones that I worry about especially with the way things are now that are being fleeced for money thinking they have a “friendship” with her ..

• Heart
---

Is that right?

the thread seems to be bouncing along without my input,....I'm not the only that thinks Cheryls a scrounging witch
---

Why come in here with a sarcastic comment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is that right?

the thread seems to be bouncing along without my input,....I'm not the only that thinks Cheryls a scrounging witch
---

Why come in here with a sarcastic comment?
Oh don't get me wrong, wasn't meant to come across as sarcastic. Just an observation :LOL:

Who in their right mind is parting with money to become a patreon of this bloody sh1te??

• Heart
Who in their right mind is parting with money to become a patreon of this bloody sh1te??
She obviously has some fans who really enjoy paying directly for content without adverts or sponsorship free maybe. I don’t know how it works but the way I look at it, if they want to pay to watch then that’s on them. This forum is for us to voice our opinions on the creators. Not the audience paying.
-

She obviously has some fans who really enjoy paying directly for content without adverts or sponsorship free maybe. I don’t know how it works but the way I look at it, if they want to pay to watch then that’s on them. This forum is for us to voice our opinions on the creators. Not the audience paying.
---

You basically answered your own question! Very rudely! Keep it to the creator and not the audience! And no…. I’m not a patreon. I just find your comments rude to the general public who may find their only escape, is in what’s for tea! A bit like your escape is tattle!
I think you'll find on every supposed Influencer/Creator page on here that ppl DO discuss the worshipping viewers and their 4rse licking comments to the 'content creators'. It's all relative 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---

You basically answered your own question! Very rudely! Keep it to the creator and not the audience! And no…. I’m not a patreon. I just find your comments rude to the general public who may find their only escape, is in what’s for tea! A bit like your escape is tattle!
No doesn’t work like that at all unless they pay extra to YouTube for AD free coverage her extra content will still contain adverts etc, you are paying extra in most cases for “the perks of” an extra video once a month… being the only audience members allowed to comment when the creator goes live, and a badge next to your name to say you subscribe … to a degree it is as you say on them but a lot of these people paying up fall into the vulnerable category and are easily manipulated into paying extra for not very much, recently Jack Munroe was called out for scaming her subscribers for extra money from Patreon whilst not providing any extra content … it’s a great way for unscrupulous content creators to make a lot of money for doing very little.
---
I think you'll find on every supposed Influencer/Creator page on here that ppl DO discuss the worshipping viewers and their 4rse licking comments to the 'content creators'. It's all relative 🧐
It is indeed ….

Last edited:
  • Heart
---

It’s not allowed to police comments on here. We can’t tell others what not to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's a sly bastard and just trying to jump on the supermarket essential range bandwagon
---
for more views

• Heart