What's For Tea ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always amuses me when she says such and such was absolutely delicious followed by I didn’t have it I had a jacket potato and beans 🤣
I agree though Lexi it’s the same meals week in, week out my favourite being the two rolls with lorne sausage, the bowl of soup and crisps on the side it’s very filling she says of course it ruddy is you have enough to feed a builders navvy love.
The soup buffet makes me howl 😂 size of those butties!! they have a full baguette between two of them! and how many times does she need to tell us they prefer beans with bangers and mash or that she doesn't eat eggs.....WE KNOW

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And her boyfriends trifles we get told each week 🙄and jaspers food FFS obviously it's jaspers food unless you humans have took up eating cat food 🤔

• Haha
Who the F does she think she is …. Nigella bloody Lawson
How to make chicken and mushroom risotto the right way, duck off love as you say your no chef just a home cook and the risotto looked rank.

Reactions: 2
The soup buffet makes me howl 😂 size of those butties!! they have a full baguette between two of them! and how many times does she need to tell us they prefer beans with bangers and mash or that she doesn't eat eggs.....WE KNOW
When I first saw one of her soup buffets, I had to double-take and ask whether I’ve been eating soup wrong all these years

• Haha
She really rates her own cooking doesn't she? Everything's absolutely "delicious", "divine" or "superb".
She sounds like Mrs Doubtfire when she speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's changed the irrelevant Chinese music 👏, but still repeats herself on the voiceovers 🤦..and she's off to Wales for a few days thanks to the money she scrounges
Re Chinese music, the beast has returned from the West (over East)

She's gone down to Wales for - surprisingly or 'you guessed it' - fish and chips

Definitely not easy making videos when one has a financier! Grr

Last edited:
Re Chinese music, the beast has returned from the West (over East)

She's gone down to Wales for - surprisingly or 'you guessed it' - fish and chips

Definitely not easy making videos when one has a financier! Grr
I can't believe she's using that music again she's defo in here snooping and thinks using it again is two fingers to us but it's not she just looks like a dick ...her and her fat boyfriend spending the money they sponge !!

I can't believe she's using that music again she's defo in here snooping and thinks using it again is two fingers to us but it's not she just looks like a dick ...her and her fat boyfriend spending the money they sponge !!
Did you notice she did a shot of Mr WFT as she calls him at the table just his mid torso to prove he’s not fat 😂 definitely seen here

• Haha
Did you notice she did a shot of Mr WFT as she calls him at the table just his mid torso to prove he’s not fat 😂 definitely seen here
I haven't even watched her recent vlogs they are all the same ..she must have had him on a juice diet lol because I'm sure he was fat .I'm just embarrassed for her what a redneck showing his torso but not his face😂

I haven't even watched her recent vlogs they are all the same ..she must have had him on a juice diet lol because I'm sure he was fat .I'm just embarrassed for her what a redneck showing his torso but not his face😂

• Haha
What's with the tiny portions they always have for breakfast when they go away? we've seen the size of meals they eat at home so why pretend you're happy with one slice of toast and 16 beans?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's with the tiny portions they always have for breakfast when they go away? we've seen the size of meals they eat at home so why pretend you're happy with one slice of toast and 16 beans?
Lexi she had already had a bowl of porridge, a couple of croissants and a danish before the beans on toast lol

• Haha
Complaining about the restaurant being closed due to unforseen circumstances then getting a £30.00 voucher jammy cow

• Angry
I noticed she deliberately slotted it in about her boyfriends daughter being a teacher and has her own career ..what's her own career got to do with what's she's eating at home 😂 doesn't she mean own life . And the 28 year old doesn't live at home but no mention of her job so it must be a tit job lol

• Wow
  • Haha
I noticed she deliberately slotted it in about her boyfriends daughter being a teacher and has her own career ..what's her own career got to do with what's she's eating at home 😂 doesn't she mean own life . And the 28 year old doesn't live at home but no mention of her job so it must be a tit job lol
Find it odd she doesn't refer to them as her stepdaughters only mwft daughters 🤔

• Wow
I cannot stand the way she pronounces Mozzarella. She keeps saying ‘moatzarrella and it does my head in!

• Haha
That ice cream she made tonight must have been ridiculously sweet. Tablet is almost pure sugar, and then to be mixed in with the ice cream - made with condensed milk is really off the scale.

• Wow
Watched her latest meals of the week - where the heck was the grand soup meal?! Where’s my inspiration, Chez? Haven’t the foggiest what I’ll now do with a pantry filled with baguettes, walker’s crisps and Tesco soup

She’s also such a suck up when it comes to other youtubers. Anyone remember Kay’s Good Cooking? Cheryl was first in line on her Facebook livestreams

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5