Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I hear so many stories about Adopt Me and kids getting scammed! Thankfully mine has never mentioned that game, but there were tears tonight because as soon as he got the chance to be the Imp on Among Us, someone voted him out straight away 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 that’s kind of the game, son!
I think I spend half my life warning and reminding them to be careful when trading but they don’t listen. I figured at this point they can learn the hard way🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2

jarv

VIP Member
Does everyone’s partner agree with them?
if you see something/ someone annoying on tv or read something controversial do they nod or go
“ my god I know it’s so annoying”
Or
Do they always see the other side of everything, to point that if you were found murdered you could just imagine them muttering to the police “ she probably had it coming “

just occasionally if I’m moaning about someone/ something/anything I want my husband to agree that yes they are a dim bastard or what’s their name is a fucking fool or the new roundabout near us is mentally taxing and that people who drive up your arse trying to push you to your death need to be punched hard

I don’t want to hear about the Highway Code or that I should move out of the way so that Mr Small penis can get past even if that means me driving up an embankment or how that person on tv seems okay/reasonable in fact charming

I can’t be alone 🙈
Mine is terrible for this!!! I just want to moan about something and he's always saying "well actually...". It must be something in their brains. I don't want him to agree with me all the time, but he's alway got a rebuttal for everything that one 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
I’ve been undermined at work by someone really incompetent at their job. It’s the only thing that they can do to make themselves look like they know what they’re doing, same old story. It happened over a week ago but I was on leave last week so couldn’t address it. I thought the time off might give me some perspective but no, I’ve just been stewing.

• Angry

JOHN1967

VIP Member
I don't expect anyone to feel bad for me. I have the utmost respect for all of the GP's that work in the practice, they support us as much as they can, as do we to them. They do an amazing job. There are 6 GP's, 2 nurses. We will be getting extra staff as 3 of their admin staff are coming to us. So that's definitely a positive. My post is simply about 1 person, the practice manager. She's not supportive, we work as hard as we possibly can, there's always a negative to everything, sometimes it's just nice to have some sort of gratitude for how hard your staff are working. They have a very high staff turnover and there's clearly a valid reason for that.
I didn't mean to sound harsh, my father is a retired GP and my brother is a working GP, so I am obviously more likely to see things from their side. It's hard to get people to work as GPs, my brother almost had to join another practice as he couldn't recruit doctors to work as GPs.

What the public and associated admin staff should remember is the doctor will always find another post, if he decides to become a locum he/she will earn far more with less responsibilities.

But if a surgery closes, patients will suffer as they probably will have to travel more.

I have said previously, I prefer the time when there were less clinics and smaller patient lists, when there was a closer relationship between staff, doctors and patients.

unfortunately those times are long gone, and things are more business orientated, so staff will have to work harder.

Forgot to add, the practice manager is responsible to make sure all the admin side is upto the mark, and whilst you work while you are there the managers and doctors still have plenty of work to do at home.

Forgot to add, the practice manager is responsible to make sure all the admin side is upto the mark, and whilst you work while you are there the managers and doctors still have plenty of work to do at home.

Today don't get me wrong everyones different. but someone I know got engaged today not been with him five minutes she's argued with him moved out had sex with someone else not so long ago. Her previous relationships consist of her partner for 4years she dumped found out she was was pregnant when she was practically 3months off giving birth. In the mean time managed to get a new partner move in with him. Get in engaged with him when her baby wasn't even one. Find out he was cheating on her with a bloke. Move home find this guy thats she's engaged to today with months of he break up. Like I said at beginning of my rant not the best relationship. Why do people rush in to bloody engagements when really they should wait.

• Wow

Rxt156

VIP Member
Removed by request.

Mod note don't post something if you'll want it deleted a few hours later. It's annoying as fuck for everyone!
Removed by request.

Mod note don't post something if you'll want it deleted a few hours later. It's annoying as fuck for everyone!
Oooooooo wonder what it was lol

I had to do a food shop as my usual one was cancelled due to snow and they didn’t think to contact me. I HATE food shopping. GrrrrRrrr

Noseybatch

VIP Member
My husband, I hate to be insensitive but he is afraid of dogs so every time he wants to go for a walk I have to with him. This is insane is it?

• Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Been on hold at work for 42 minutes now chasing a redemption statement from a mortgage company for a completion tomorrow. Why is hold music always so fucking annoying?!

• Angry

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Ordered an electric scooter just before Xmas (I know I know but my partner wants one to get to and from work). And it still hasn’t arrived! I’ve contacted the company multiple times asking for an update and they’ve never replied. They sent a tracking number but when I click the link in the email it says the number doesn’t exist. Like what the fuck. How am I supposed to sort this if the shop completely ignores me. It’s really starting to get to me now. Almost tempted to name and shame.

If this is what happens when I try to shop from small uk based businesses then I’ll stick to Halfords In future.

User_name_100

Please keep us updated on this!! Be strong. I have heard of women blocking men on every social media app possible after the man won’t leave the me alone so he sent her 50p on PayPal with a reference that said ‘please speak to me’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god haha. I had a feeling he'd be back, not that I was waiting for it but I knew he'd be sniffing around again.
I've blocked him. I don't think he's dangerous so I'm not worried or anything although I'm annoyed that he thinks I'm ok with all of this. Honestly he needs to realise that he has other responsibilities now and that I'm better off out of it.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I hope you are ok. That's not nice, but don't fall into the trap of blaming yourself for other people's rudeness
Thank you. I’ve had a bit of a cry. It’s been going on for a weeks. It’s like they are actively trying to lose me as a friend and I’m not sure why. I don’t know what I have done wrong and it’s really upsetting me but I know I shouldn’t want to be friends with people like this. We are in our 30’s for god sake!

• Sad
  • Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
My abusive ex made a new email address this morning to send me an email about a tweet I posted, he then sent 3 emails after that calling me all the names under the sun and let I am a Sad lonely little girl with only my boyfriend for company & What a sad pathetic little existence I have, I am a mess and a fat fuck.

It pisses me off because I know he sends these nasty, hurtful messages to try and get a reaction from me, wants me to respond.. if he hates me so much surely you just wouldn't bother would you..
Report him x

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Drivers sticking to 10mph *below* the designated speed limit in good driving conditions because they think that makes them a safer driver during the pandemic....No, you just come across as a really bad driver and more likely to cause a collision due to other drivers’ exasperation/impatience with you not keeping up with the flow of traffic! 😡
this! I got stuck behind some one on my way home on Friday doing 30 in a 50 for the entire 9 mile stretch of road. Very bendy road with little opportunity to overtake. I was furious. Car behind me kept beeping, and flashing! It’s so dangerous to be that far under the limit as it could lead to accidents if someone came round a bend at the correct speed to meet us doing only 30, could lead to them having to excessively break and end up in the back of me. Drives me insane

I didn’t wake up to the covering of snow they predicted 😔 it is snowing now though so hopefully it settles. I have work tomorrow though so if it could only settle for the day and melt overnight so I feel safe driving that would be grand 🤣

Last edited: