What’s annoying you right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he is the Queen's son? IDK I think it's weird that he is banished without a word. I think he should of been allowed to go to the church service. Isn't that what Christianity is all about? Acknowledgment and forgiveness of sins?

It makes me a bit sad to see the landscape of the Royal Family changing ... probably just me :)
He should be banished, he's brought nothing but shame to the Royal family, very convenient that apparently he has covid and that's their excuse why he wasn't there.

Reactions: 10
Because he is the Queen's son? IDK I think it's weird that he is banished without a word. I think he should of been allowed to go to the church service. Isn't that what Christianity is all about? Acknowledgment and forgiveness of sins?

It makes me a bit sad to see the landscape of the Royal Family changing ... probably just me :)
I think that he should stay hidden, I really do. His behaviour and actions have been completely unacceptable for the general public, let alone royalty. If he showed his face the media would concentrate on that and the whole jubilee experience would be about him.

He should be banished, he's brought nothing but shame to the Royal family, very convenient that apparently he has covid and that's their excuse why he wasn't there.
Yeah there’s no covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ticks!! I brought a fairly expensive tick collar for my dog, been on for a few days, so far I've had to pluck out 4 ticks, and they're always around his eyes!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Every bleeping Thing. I'm in a foul mood and have mentally eviscerated my family. My period is due and I'm rage cleaning. My fiance has silently made me a coffee and slowly backed away from me. I'm such a twit I want to pour the coffee down the sink just because it's annoying me 🤬🤯

(Reading this back and I look like a complete psycho, oops!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My delivery stinks of weed and it is in my fridge. Looking forward to my groceries smelling like weed shortly.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I couldn't find the egg whisk. How can an egg whisk go missing when all it does is sit in the cutlery drawer. I phone bf at work and asked him if he'd seen it. He says, is that the silver thing with the funny bent spokes? Yes I say. Yeah, he says, I used that the other week to stir the paint 😡

I know I can use a fork but it's not the point.

As there's no muppet emoji...👉🔔 end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Myself. My PMS is strong today and I feel really agitated and irritable, everything in my house is annoying me because I feel like it’s never clean, even after I’ve cleaned it, and noises are really grating on me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Neighbours.
Not bothering to invite my mum, husband, little one & myself to the party their having.
We was stood rigjt their when she invited the other neighbours but us nothing.
Really shows its just a act when their talk to us.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My mum.
She’s so OTT, I didn’t respond to her message within a few hours and she rang me in a panic to ask what was wrong. She likes to know our every move and plans, and is obsessed with my kids 🙈

I went to my first bootcamp class yesterday. The first kind of proper physical exercise I've done in about 10 years. I couldn't even walk back to the car my legs were like jelly. Today, I can't even sit on the toilet without screaming out, I can't walk down the stairs. Was it worth it?! Absolutely bleeping not. I didn't wake up a size 10. I'm still overweight, and unfit, just now overweight, unfit and in bleeping agony 🤣🤣🤣
People do this multiple times a week, for fun?!
My PT said to stretch and up protein. I don't want to do that. I want a time machine that whizzes me back to Saturday morning and keeps me at home 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to my first bootcamp class yesterday. The first kind of proper physical exercise I've done in about 10 years. I couldn't even walk back to the car my legs were like jelly. Today, I can't even sit on the toilet without screaming out, I can't walk down the stairs. Was it worth it?! Absolutely bleeping not. I didn't wake up a size 10. I'm still overweight, and unfit, just now overweight, unfit and in bleeping agony 🤣🤣🤣
My PT said to stretch and up protein. I don't want to do that. I want a time machine that whizzes me back to Saturday morning and keeps me at home 😆
Good on you for doing that, I couldn't think of anything worse!!

I know you feel rubbish now but it will be worth it. I started a bootcamp class last year and felt physically sick the first few weeks. It’s now 10 months on and I just do the normal gym now but I’m so glad I stuck at bootcamp. I’m a normal gym goer anyway but lockdown did me dirty and I was a mess. Bootcamp did more for my mental health than anything else. Keep going 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now that Valentine’s Day and Easter have passed it’s just tit s’mores sized chocolate bar sales from now until Halloween 😿

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.