What’s annoying you right now? #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I've learnt my lesson and won't be taking anything else in from them, same goes to my other neighbours who gets millions of parcels a week and are never there so I take them in. They do come and collect it but don't say a word just take the parcel out my hands and walk away, so rude 😑

We have some delivery companies who I am quite familiar with the delivery guys so they know that I'm mostly allways there so they usually assume I'll just take it in for whole street 🙄 going to have to start saying no
Im sure they won’t mind they probably have the same rudeness as you do. No one in my street takes parcels in for anyone or even talks to anyone so it’s unfriendly but at least we all know where we stand. I wouldn’t dare expect my poor neighbours to take my parcels in continuously hence having different delivery addresses. Bollocks to them, life is too short to play postmaster for ungrateful people, cheers to your upcoming retirement in that area 🤣

I’ve got my dinner on and three hours on to Vodafone to cancel my contract I’m still on hold 😡 I can’t take any more Adele. duck sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Rubberneckers!!

I'm heading down the A3, doing 50 as you do, then I'm forced to slow down to
a crawl for about 5 miles. The blockage was due to rubberneckers checking out
the accident on the northbound carriageway...🤬🤬

When you check the news and it's all about Johnny Depp and his ex wife, am so soo not interested!

Reactions: 6
I had my baby over a week ago at 32 weeks and had a very traumatic birth basically had my consultant tell me had I not came in when I did me and baby would of died. My baby is in neonatal and it was touch and go at the beginning for both of us and my friend seems to think I should be back to play dates with our older children, back to doing normal daily life and fussing over her. She hasn’t text me to ask how my baby is the last 5 days as she’s huffing I’m not going places with her. I’m running myself ragged between hospital visits, making sure I have childcare for toddler while at hospital, making time for my toddler, running house and trying to recover myself. Me and husband have seen each other for an hour a day as he’s back at work until baby comes home and we are splitting childcare/hospital at night time but she doesn’t get it ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I had my baby over a week ago at 32 weeks and had a very traumatic birth basically had my consultant tell me had I not came in when I did me and baby would of died. My baby is in neonatal and it was touch and go at the beginning for both of us and my friend seems to think I should be back to play dates with our older children, back to doing normal daily life and fussing over her. She hasn’t text me to ask how my baby is the last 5 days as she’s huffing I’m not going places with her. I’m running myself ragged between hospital visits, making sure I have childcare for toddler while at hospital, making time for my toddler, running house and trying to recover myself. Me and husband have seen each other for an hour a day as he’s back at work until baby comes home and we are splitting childcare/hospital at night time but she doesn’t get it ☹
oh love I hope you and little one are okay. Forgot about silly people who don’t understand just put you, little one and the rest of your family first! Take it a day at a time 💕 sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The ad that pops up at the bottom of my screen EVERY time I click to a new page. It’s sooooo frustrating!!

Reactions: 9
Had to switch trains so didn't have my usual reserved seat. I trundled through the seats on the earlier train looking for one that wasn't prebooked. I was directly behind a lady walking through 6 carriages before there were 2 free together. Said lady parks her arse down and plonked her tote bag on the second seat. Clearly a very low EQ given she herself was scrambling for a free seat. I hate the general public 🥵

• Angry
Reactions: 8
oh love I hope you and little one are okay. Forgot about silly people who don’t understand just put you, little one and the rest of your family first! Take it a day at a time 💕 sending love x
Thank you I needed somewhere to vent as I’ve been bottling everything up and I’m mentally and physically exhausted. I’m a lot better just trying to get back on my feet and juggle everything. Wee one is doing better each day hoping be home soon xx

Reactions: 2
Watching the Queens Jubilee and not ONE mention of the Queen's disgraced son Andrew. His children arrived at the church service and not one mention of the Queen's favourite son not being there from the commentators? Let's continue to talk about Prince Harry :sleep:

Royal PR firm is at work, alongside the BBC, apparently.

Watching the Queens Jubilee and not ONE mention of the Queen's disgraced son Andrew. His children arrived at the church service and not one mention of the Queen's favourite son not being there from the commentators? Let's continue to talk about Prince Harry :sleep:

Royal PR firm is at work, alongside the BBC, apparently.
Genuinely though, why would they mention him?

Genuinely though, why would they mention him?
Because he is the Queen's son? IDK I think it's weird that he is banished without a word. I think he should of been allowed to go to the church service. Isn't that what Christianity is all about? Acknowledgment and forgiveness of sins?

It makes me a bit sad to see the landscape of the Royal Family changing ... probably just me :)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.