What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insomnia. Been awake since 3 am, it's 5:15 now where I am so I might as well just get up since my alarm will ring in 30 minutes anyways.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Doesn't feel like a Friday, I've been home since the 15th.:oops:
Oh no I hope you're ok! I didn't know whether I was coming or going when I was off for 2 months at the start of the year so I know what you mean!

Reactions: 3
Oh no I hope you're ok! I didn't know whether I was coming or going when I was off for 2 months at the start of the year so I know what you mean!
I had an operation recently, recovering, no drama.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
The stupid kids on my street are making my life hell. Theres around 7 of them (I live in a culdesac) and they're out all evening until gone 9pm screaming and playing on bikes, going onto my drive near my car, kicking the ball everywhere. I know kids will be kids but 9pm is pushing it IMO!! The parents just don't seem to care!
From my experience they will grow up then become someone elses problem. Its really hard in the meantime though. I feel for you. The local delinquents went on like this for 3 years. Now replaced by older (possibly the same but now grown) delinquents and now my worrys have moved on from "have they just hit my car again" to "are they breaking into my shed" the police who did nothing about it in the early years, are also doing nothing about all the break ins.
Now it seems they are making a nuisance of themselves on public transport and in the more affluent areas of the borough, its become local news headlines.

Cant help but think if they'd just dealt with the louts when it was JUST anti social behaviour that we wouldnt be where we are now... 🙄

Reactions: 2
My messy neighbours again, they bought a hose, used it, just left if strewn outside
their shed. The shed door has been ajar for over a week, they can't be bothered to
bolt it shut. That huge cardboard box is still outside, that and the hose could have
been bunged in the shed which I know for a fact is empty. Even more moss on the
ground.

• Sad
Just getting things ready for bedtime and ive found a water bottle in my daughters bed that has leaked everywhere 🙄🙄 better get and change all the sheets then 😫

Reactions: 1
Someone on my Facebook complaining about how hard her life is.

All she does is lay on her sofa, take photos of her new puppy and share them on Facebook, watch Mrs Hinch’s insta stories on repeat (yes, she regularly binges her old stories), make Facebook statuses about how difficult her life is and she’s fed up with being 28st, (yet posts photos of her eating cheesecakes, burgers, packs of biscuits, and never exercises), and she hates that her boyfriend works 14hr shifts in the hospital.

Never worked a day in her life, she went for a 10 min walk with her dog the other day for his first walk. Conveniently has ‘damaged her ankle’ so her fella comes home, walks the dog, and cooks her dinner.

I dislike her. I really do. 😡

• Wow

All she does is lay on her sofa, take photos of her new puppy and share them on Facebook, watch Mrs Hinch’s insta stories on repeat (yes, she regularly binges her old stories), make Facebook statuses about how difficult her life is and she’s fed up with being 28st, (yet posts photos of her eating cheesecakes, burgers, packs of biscuits, and never exercises), and she hates that her boyfriend works 14hr shifts in the hospital.

Never worked a day in her life, she went for a 10 min walk with her dog the other day for his first walk. Conveniently has ‘damaged her ankle’ so her fella comes home, walks the dog, and cooks her dinner.

why don’t you delete her

Reactions: 12
I have now. It’s a bit of a difficult one as she’s family, and that side of them kick off at every minor thing so I couldn’t be bothered with the drama more than anything.

Then I realised I couldn’t give a duck so deleted them all 🤣

Reactions: 9
The fact that Amazon have gone from being pretty decent ringing the bell when delivering stuff to just leaving things on the doorstep without even knocking 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The fact that Amazon have gone from being pretty decent ringing the bell when delivering stuff to just leaving things on the doorstep without even knocking 🤬
Same here, but with postie, since covid, he put parcels in a box outside, left no note to say, then if any parcels and letters, he put them all in box, I had days where I thought I had no post! Then the rain got into box, lost letters, was annoyed, such a lazy arse, left a note on door, get post through letterbox now, but still don't know if any parcels delivered :mad:

Rowdy hotel guests. Staying in one right now it was quiet last night but tonight I can hear some loud mouthed idiot literally every word. It’s just after 10pm and hubby and I have been out all day on the lash and wanna relax and sleep. Surely if your like up and about, go the duck out and party with people who wanna party not in a bleeping hotel room at 10pm? What can I do? Update it’s more than one. Why would you wanna be stuck in a hotel? I hate people.
Anyway thanks x

why don’t you delete her
Literally was about to say the same thing 😂

Honestly, if people bring negative energy to social media you’re probably just best off deleting them. I do get what you mean about some certain people who you’re in a bit of a dilemma about deleting but I’ve recently just blocked the whole side of my dads family on social media and I feel so much better. No one needs it! There’s enough tit going on in the world 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.