What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband treating me in a way which massively triggers my PTSD. I'm annoyed at him, me and the person who initially caused the PTSD. Or rather...angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve got a pain in my upper right side and around to my shoulder blade which I’m sure is muscular but absolutely convinced at the same time it’s something to do with my gallbladder and I’m awake wondering how long I should leave it until I talk to my GP. A week? Three days? What really are the symptoms of something being wrong with your gallbladder etc?

I’ve got a pain in my upper right side and around to my shoulder blade which I’m sure is muscular but absolutely convinced at the same time it’s something to do with my gallbladder and I’m awake wondering how long I should leave it until I talk to my GP. A week? Three days? What really are the symptoms of something being wrong with your gallbladder etc?
I went through this exact same concern a few months ago. It’s not something you leave. Go get seen ASAP. I bet it’s nothing but don’t risk it ❤

Reactions: 2
I went through this exact same concern a few months ago. It’s not something you leave. Go get seen ASAP. I bet it’s nothing but don’t risk it ❤
Thank you. I’ll give my GP a call first thing and then failing that 111/urgent care, I suppose ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m annoyed (very annoyed) that my daughter tested positive for covid last week and didn’t bother to tell any of us who share a house with her. I suspect it was so I couldn’t tell her not to go out even though you don’t *have* to self isolate anymore. Work has given her time off and she only actually told me through an argument at the weekend.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The jokers that are Enterprise Rental Cars. Charged me for a new tyre, when I’d made them aware of the fault almost immediately after collecting the vehicle from them.

Complained to them this morning and they’re refunding me though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My lunch is a disaster. I left my tagliatelle to boil for a bit longer than normal and the whole thing has turned into papier-mache!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Was let out my seminar late because someone kept asking questions that’d already been answered in all the other sessions they’d missed.
I was aiming to get the 14:08 train and got to the station at 14:07 however it had already departed by then and it turns out the next 2 trains are cancelled so I’m stuck here until 14:38. I swear the only time trains come early is when you’re running late!

• Sad
  • Angry
My boyfriend… he takes the longest time to do the simplest tasks… go and get some money out the cash machine.. took him literally 10 minutes like wtf are you even doing!! Goes and buys tobacco.. takes him 20 minutes… no queue in the shop. Now it’s ordering McDonald’s for our dinner he’s been deciding what he wants for 10 minutes on Uber eats a😂 I’m going to scream!! HURRY YOUR HAIRY ARSE UP.

Now he’s sitting gulping a glass of lilt like there’s no tomorrow. Someone give me strength.
I’m a woman on the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I made an order on the boots app for delivery to my local store. They have lost the original order and were sending a replacement order. The replacement order is missing items I had originally ordered but also still hasn’t arrived in store. I keep getting fobbed off when I email/phone and have since then had to go and buy the items I had ordered as I ran out. All I want is my refund and I’m fed up being pushed from pillar to post. On top of that I’m feeling really unwell today and I’ve just got on with it and kept on top of household chores/shopping/caring for my toddler and general other jobs. My mum popped round earlier and I explained to her I was feeling like I had been hit with a bus and also how the baby is lying on my sciatic nerve which is causing me constant pain. She replied oh well that’s what happens when pregnant with a toddler. I know it was going to be harder this time round having a toddler to care for on top of being pregnant as well as feeling unwell but I just wanted my mum to give me a cuddle at least and she didn’t ☹. My mum has never been maternal with me even when I was little she’s always been quite cold and withdrawn. I just needed somewhere to offload to.

• Sad
  • Heart
My bf working late ALL THE TIME. He didn’t even need to work late as he told me this morning he had a quiet day. I’m sure he just gets FOMO when the other guy he works with is working late so feels like he needs to be there. Fed up of sitting alone every night. When I complained he told me “go to your mums if youre that bothered”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My team is a massive joke. We had a big call last week about how we need to return to the office to get acquainted with each other.

Then it turns out out of a team of 4, 2 "can't make it this week", 1 showed up today and I'll be the only one there tomorrow.

Are these people for real?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
My bf working late ALL THE TIME. He didn’t even need to work late as he told me this morning he had a quiet day. I’m sure he just gets FOMO when the other guy he works with is working late so feels like he needs to be there. Fed up of sitting alone every night. When I complained he told me “go to your mums if youre that bothered”
Feel this one deeply. Mine says he doesn’t want to live to work, but is in work as much as he can be and spends time at home looking at work stuff, talking about work stuff, getting texts about work stuff. Works until 9pm so we don’t eat until like 10pm, works every Saturday. Says it’s just the job and how it is. Getting to the point where I don’t think I wanna deal with this tit for the rest of my life tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My team is a massive joke. We had a big call last week about how we need to return to the office to get acquainted with each other.

Then it turns out out of a team of 4, 2 "can't make it this week", 1 showed up today and I'll be the only one there tomorrow.

Are these people for real?
They can't make it into work.....wow

Reactions: 4
Lingo isn’t on cos of bloody Cheltenham 🙄

I just tired to turn to lingo only to discover it wasn't on 🙄 so annoying...I live pretty locally so we don't leave the house this week of the year and now my new fave daytime TV show isn't on either!

Reactions: 1
Feel this one deeply. Mine says he doesn’t want to live to work, but is in work as much as he can be and spends time at home looking at work stuff, talking about work stuff, getting texts about work stuff. Works until 9pm so we don’t eat until like 10pm, works every Saturday. Says it’s just the job and how it is. Getting to the point where I don’t think I wanna deal with this tit for the rest of my life tbh.
Make your evening meal at a sensible time and eat yours then . He can microwave his when he gets in .

My husband works for his family business and is always working too. I reckon life would be better if he had a job like driving for supermarket or something like that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.