What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blew a fuse in my flat. None of the switches in my fuse box are bringing a few of my outlets back. 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This parental message is why I always have Do Not Disturb turned on 🤦🏻‍♀️

DAC64883-F97F-45B6-B6F8-F444A9AE862B.jpeg

Last edited:
Myself 🙃 I can just never seem to relax. I feel like death yet I’m scrubbing my oven because I couldn’t stop thinking that it needed doing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Myself 🙃 I can just never seem to relax. I feel like death yet I’m scrubbing my oven because I couldn’t stop thinking that it needed doing
My oven will need doing today, got Roast Pork today so it's going to be icky.

Reactions: 1
I feel like absolute tit. I’ve just got my second period this month, I have an ulcer on my tonsil and my gum… and it’s my birthday this week. The first one I can celebrate since the pandemic and this happens 😭😭😭 fucked right off

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My son is going into hospital tomorrow and we have been told to prepare for a few days stay. I've arranged MIL to come over and take younger kids to and from school for a day, my mum can do the same and feed them for the rest of the week and my husband will pick them up after work. All my husband had to do was arrange to work closer to home so he doesn't have to leave as early and can be back at a reasonable time.
I've just found out he hasn't changed work. He's a dick.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Society. People. The world

Theres a particular scroat I've seen about a dozen times in the last week riding an electric scooter with a "man bag" over his shoulder wearing a mask like a bloody bandit. The police do nowt about drug dealing at all, even if its kids! Last time we had an issue with children dealing drugs it took about 6 month for ANYTHING to happen.

Whilst hes not actually doing any damage to my property i am inclined to not care... but at the same time i also would let it if he fell into the path of a bus... 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Before anyone comes for me, yes he is drug dealing, yes i have wished a horrible death on a child, no i dont care

Reactions: 6
11:08PM and the Foxes are screeching, how the duck can I sleep with them shagging away??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t sleep. I keep feeling sleepy but then don’t actually fall asleep. My sleeping patterns been pretty good recently so I don’t know why tonight I can’t sleep.

Society. People. The world

Theres a particular scroat I've seen about a dozen times in the last week riding an electric scooter with a "man bag" over his shoulder wearing a mask like a bloody bandit. The police do nowt about drug dealing at all, even if its kids! Last time we had an issue with children dealing drugs it took about 6 month for ANYTHING to happen.

Whilst hes not actually doing any damage to my property i am inclined to not care... but at the same time i also would let it if he fell into the path of a bus... 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Before anyone comes for me, yes he is drug dealing, yes i have wished a horrible death on a child, no i dont care
We have a young man who also rides about our neighbourhood on his electric scooter with his man bag wearing a balaclava in Broad daylight. He quite obviously deals drugs in the cycle alleyways around my area but nothing is ever done. The police couldn't give two shits

• Angry
We have a young man who also rides about our neighbourhood on his electric scooter with his man bag wearing a balaclava in Broad daylight. He quite obviously deals drugs in the cycle alleyways around my area but nothing is ever done. The police couldn't give two shits
Uh they are vile aren't they

my dad and his side of the family, they are awful, manipulative, narcissistic, wank stains

• Sad
I bought a refurbished iPhone yesterday and received it today. I turn it on and the screen is not reacting to the touch at all. I can't even turn it off because the screen is not reacting, so I can't slide to the right to power off. The phone is completely unusable. The screen is stuck at "set your language" and I can't do anything with it.

I rang customer service and she said: "I can send you some trouble-shooting guides. The screen is black right"?! I politely explained I was able to turn it on, but the screen is not reacting to the touch and therefore, the phone is unusable.

If I buy a new phone, I expect it to work, not for me to fix trouble-shooting issue within 10 minutes of receiving it.

Hubby has today off work, so he has taken himself off to the gym and into town for some shopping this morning leaving me to do the school run and at home alone with the baby as usual.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@Sheabutter: After trying to get the phone to react all morning, I eventually gave up. I put it back in its packaging and scheduled a courrier pick up for this afternoon. It's going back on the same day I received it as I don't want them to hold me liable for a flaw that should have been picked up during testing. It's not hard to pick up a touch-screen that does not react.

Prior to this phone, I had another refurbished iPhone which worked like a charm. It was really good phone, no issues at all which will hopefully be the same for your iPad!

I'm genuinely disappointed and annoyed as I have to wait for the refund to buy another one elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.