Whatโ€™s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drivers who speed up then toot to try and make it look like youve pulled out on them ๐Ÿ™„

Hun there was loads of room. Also good luck catching me with your tit old car!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I live alone and my friend who was meant to come round on sunday has bailed, for completely legitimate reasons that I respect and still love them to bits but now I'm facing another weekend alone and I'm mildly annoyed

• Sad
Reactions: 7
People who cannot get past their dislike of someone "famous" and listen to what they are saying, it's the message that is important, not the messenger.

Same in reverse just because you like someone, it doesn't mean their message is true

Reactions: 4
The Price of a leg of lamb, not paying ยฃ24 bleeping quid!!!!!

We settled on a Chicken.

• Wow
I have an extremely good looking neighbor who looks like a celebrity that is famously off his nut. I get twice as nervous every time I see him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm annoyed at myself for doing no uni work over the Christmas break when I had 2 weeks off work. Now I'm back at work I can see my assignment date looming and I'm kicking myself for not using all the free time I had over christmas as now I'm going to have work through lunch breaks on uni stuff and cram it into the evenings ๐Ÿ˜“

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm annoyed at myself for doing no uni work over the Christmas break when I had 2 weeks off work. Now I'm back at work I can see my assignment date looming and I'm kicking myself for not using all the free time I had over christmas as now I'm going to have work through lunch breaks on uni stuff and cram it into the evenings ๐Ÿ˜“
my sister was just telling me the exact same thing yesterday. she's back to uni tomorrow and hasn't done anything over break, so she had to study this weekend and we couldn't spend as much time together as we would have liked... and i was the exact same when i was in uni! if it makes you feel better i mean, most students are in the same boat when it comes to that ๐Ÿ˜ but at least you used your weeks off for what you're supposed to use them - relax and rest!!! that also makes a difference, and now you're fresher for some more work ๐Ÿ˜Š it's annoying now but you'll 100% get through it and it will be so worth it!

• Heart
My dad passed away almost two weeks ago, so all I've been doing for the last two weeks is sit in silence in front of the TV or cry.

Today, the management company of my complex kept knocking at my door for 10 minutes. I was in the shower. I finally answered the door and they said there's been a noise complaint and they're just "checking"! Apparently, there's been some screaming and loud noises. Check how? I live on my own, there's no one with me and I don't invite people over. They said: "It's obviously not you, but we're checking". Then if you know it's not me, why are you knocking at my door for 10 minutes straight? They came straight to my door it seems.

Sure, I speak to people on the phone, but I'm not arguing with anyone. It's not a crime to speak to people on the phone in my own apartment.

They should have been knocking at the door downstairs or next door, because the noise that emanates from those places is unreal. I never wanted to raise a complaint because I don't have time for this, but I clearly should have.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bloody printers and their crappy apps. My husband bought a massive HP printer and it's the biggest load of wank. Just print the bloody homework. Which brings me to bleeping Seesaw app. Send hard copies of homework home and it'll get done. Set it on an app that you can't print from or edit ๐Ÿคฏ.
I just want the printer that you press print and it comes out, not this massive scanner, photocopying piece of tit.
Screenshot_20220111-161645_HP Smart.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My coworker. Constantly mumbling and singing like a toddler who can't control himself. He also keeps removing his mask, I am inches away from exploding. Just stfu and keep your mouth closed, in every sense of the way. Why is this so hard for a 45 year old man??

• Angry
Reactions: 5
My coworker. Constantly mumbling and singing like a toddler who can't control himself. He also keeps removing his mask, I am inches away from exploding. Just stfu and keep your mouth closed, in every sense of the way. Why is this so hard for a 45 year old man??
Yes Mr Mumbly Coworker, LL is less than enamored of your oral proclivities. Put a sock in it or have it done for you - and if it's one that's been wrapped around MY foot, let me warn you you do NOT want that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.