What’s annoying you right now? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been rushing about all morning and was super hungry so I thought I'd *treat* myself to a KFC rice box. Which are delicious for the 480 calories FYI. Queued round the drive through, for her to say they weren't doing them today 🥺. Drove home sad and hungry 😆

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Going through a rough patch with my toddler tantrum wise at the moment, and if I have to listen to a family member telling me how such and such did this with their toddler or such and such did that with their toddler one more time I’m going to scream. I’m fed up saying that’s nice but they aren’t the parents of my child and we parent our child how we think is best

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Pret A Manger, went to a branch to get a Flat White and they had RUN OUT OF MILK so I had to
put up with Soya Milk, ewww.

Even worse they have put the price up AGAIN on their Egg and Cress sandwich, now £1.99, fucks sake!!
Oh and a Can of Coke is now £1.35, daylight robbery.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My skin is tit. I can’t shift weight no matter how hard I try (pcos is a witch), student finance has fucked up so I can’t start my degree in Feb, I have to wait until September.

Everyone around me is pregnant, including my sister. I had a miscarriage 4 years ago and it didn’t seem like everyone was this excited when I told them I was expecting. It sounds bitter, but my sister being pregnant is reminding me of all I lost.

My boyfriend doesn’t seem to want to progress our relationship in any way, engagement/marriage conversations just get ignored, pet conversations ignored, baby conversations ignored. The only conversation he’ll have is about going to a football game (for his team, never mine - he said we can go watch my team if they play his team, but we have to sit wherever his team are playing [either in the away stand if they’re at my teams stadium, or home if they’re at his], which I think is bleeping selfish tbh), or going on holiday to somewhere I’m not interested in going.

I’ve just had enough of everything, to be honest. I don’t even know why I get out of bed each day right now. Sorry for rambling. I just feel so miserable at the minute.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
1) The weather outside is horrible but I still have to go out
2) They don’t have the jumper I’ve wanted for ages in stock in my size 🙄 Minor but so annoying!

• Heart
My skin is tit. I can’t shift weight no matter how hard I try (pcos is a witch), student finance has fucked up so I can’t start my degree in Feb, I have to wait until September.

Everyone around me is pregnant, including my sister. I had a miscarriage 4 years ago and it didn’t seem like everyone was this excited when I told them I was expecting. It sounds bitter, but my sister being pregnant is reminding me of all I lost.

My boyfriend doesn’t seem to want to progress our relationship in any way, engagement/marriage conversations just get ignored, pet conversations ignored, baby conversations ignored. The only conversation he’ll have is about going to a football game (for his team, never mine - he said we can go watch my team if they play his team, but we have to sit wherever his team are playing [either in the away stand if they’re at my teams stadium, or home if they’re at his], which I think is bleeping selfish tbh), or going on holiday to somewhere I’m not interested in going.

I’ve just had enough of everything, to be honest. I don’t even know why I get out of bed each day right now. Sorry for rambling. I just feel so miserable at the minute.
I'm sorry, love. Sounds like you're going through it right now.

Re PCOS, have you seen the doc to find out if you're insulin resistant? I was on a low dose of metformin for PCOS (mine was brought on by a psych med and my ovaries are now miraculously ok), and my periods became frequent and I found losing weight easier. I know this doesn't get to the crux of all of the things you're experiencing right now but I thought I'd offer the info just in case.

Be kind to yourself...even if that means not beating yourself up for feeling the way you do. X

• Heart
I'm sorry, love. Sounds like you're going through it right now.

Re PCOS, have you seen the doc to find out if you're insulin resistant? I was on a low dose of metformin for PCOS (mine was brought on by a psych med and my ovaries are now miraculously ok), and my periods became frequent and I found losing weight easier. I know this doesn't get to the crux of all of the things you're experiencing right now but I thought I'd offer the info just in case.

Be kind to yourself...even if that means not beating yourself up for feeling the way you do. X
Thanks my lovely. I’ve been trying to get help from the doctors for years regarding it (I’m nearly 23, started the diagnosis process at 12, diagnosed since 14), and the only advice I’ve been given is ‘take the pill for your period issues’, and told there’s nothing more we can do for you until you want to conceive.
I have moved away though, so I’ll give my new doctors a try. I just hate wasting my breath on it with the docs as I’ve been getting fobbed off with it for over a decade now xx

Thanks my lovely. I’ve been trying to get help from the doctors for years regarding it (I’m nearly 23, started the diagnosis process at 12, diagnosed since 14), and the only advice I’ve been given is ‘take the pill for your period issues’, and told there’s nothing more we can do for you until you want to conceive.
I have moved away though, so I’ll give my new doctors a try. I just hate wasting my breath on it with the docs as I’ve been getting fobbed off with it for over a decade now xx
The pill is a complete waste of time for PCOS. Get yourself a decent clinician who wants to help you. Your quality of life matters NOW, not just when you're thinking of conceiving.

My eldest's school had me in a panic today . I got text saying as they hadn't attended to report their absence using correct procedure. They had left the house as usual . I phoned school and they were there, but weren't marked in hor registration but were in their lessons. So panic over. I had visions that they'd took a shortcut through the trees and fallen in the burn or something.

• Sad
  • Wow
The pill is a complete waste of time for PCOS. Get yourself a decent clinician who wants to help you. Your quality of life matters NOW, not just when you're thinking of conceiving.
I think it’s definitely time for me to hammer down on them now really. I’m the worst I’ve felt in a long time, and I agree with you, why am I only worthy of help when/if I want to conceive?

I am very comfortable on my sofa with everything near by. But now I need to pee but I do not want to move :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The hassle of having to speak to my insurance company and have my car fixed because a divvy woman drove into the back of me yesterday 😫

What annoys me further is how easily it could have been avoided. I was stationary and she just wasn’t concentrating.

• Sad
  • Angry
The fact I do every single thing in this house and when I try bring up a convo about it he’ll say “well you didn’t ask for help”. I shouldn’t bleeping have to!

• Sad
  • Angry
Hubby sat on the sofa playing a game on the laptop - here i am running about with a 4 week old and a 4 year old trying to get 4 year olds tea together, 4 week old screaming for a feed. And hes just sat in the middle of it all ignoring the chaos going on around him playing his stupid game 🤬 ask him for help says he can't because he playing on line so can't leave.... laptop will be in the bin if he doesn't sort himself out

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Sometimes men are so useless. My hubby called me recently to show me he cleaned at the back door of muck he dragged in. I lost the plot and went mad saying imagine me calling you to show you every job I done you would be at my side all day. I'm you wife not your bleeping mother 😤

• Heart
Sometimes men are so useless. My hubby called me recently to show me he cleaned at the back door of muck he dragged in. I lost the plot and went mad saying imagine me calling you to show you every job I done you would be at my side all day. I'm you wife not your bleeping mother 😤
Mine does this! He does ONE thing every bloody 3 weeks and expects a medal “I emptied the dishwasher today!” Good for you hun

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.