What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!

The ceiling is really high, so these might be a bit too short, unfortunately. That said, I'm probably better off ordering it online instead of going through the hassle of going to the store etc.

I'm also miniature myself (I'm 5'2) ha. I'm not one to wish I were married or at least paired up, but in this particular instance, I wish I were! This is my new non-negotiable criteria for my future partner - he needs to be 5'8 and above, so he can change the light bulbs for free haha.
Amazon likely would let you order a larger ladder and return it and would of course deliver it to your place :D

Reactions: 2
Why have you done it all??

Why have you bought the presents for his family etc?
He’s paid for them, which is something. He asked me to keep an eye out for ideas for his family as he’s ‘super busy with work’ (he works 12hr days 4 days a week and one shorter shift, I work x5 10hr shifts, do all the housework, cooking, etc) and I ‘enjoy Christmas shopping more than he does’. It kinda just got dumped on me. And I’m too nice to say no.

I usually do enjoy it… not when it’s forced down my throat. Don’t know what’s happened between us lately but I’m half tempted to stay with my parents when we go down for a few days extra without him. Part of me was hoping for a proposal this year… Now I’m hoping we just make it to the new year 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thank you!

The ceiling is really high, so these might be a bit too short, unfortunately. That said, I'm probably better off ordering it online instead of going through the hassle of going to the store etc.

I'm also miniature myself (I'm 5'2) ha. I'm not one to wish I were married or at least paired up, but in this particular instance, I wish I were! This is my new non-negotiable criteria for my future partner - he needs to be 5'8 and above, so he can change the light bulbs for free haha.
What about a telescopic ladder? I have one folds really small you could definitely get it on a bus

Reactions: 1
My family just generally being pretty rubbish and me feeling feelings of hurt and resentment towards them all.
Same!!! I’ve got to the point where I’m walking away and just concentrating on my husband and little girl, as they are the ones that really matter. It’s hard though x

Thank you!

It might be easier to get a battery operated light for in the meantime lol

Reactions: 3
My housemate snoring. I can't sleep because of how loud he is through a wall... how does he not wake himself up!?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Having no money!
my Google search history is embarrassing of looking for ways to make money! Recently read an article about a woman who farts and gets paid thousands! 🤣 and all this time I’ve been doing it for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People not sticking to times!! My car was due to be towed to the garage at 8am and the company aren’t answering the phone.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My house looks like a bomb has hit it,every room has tit everywhere. Hubby can't see it, just steps over the tit. He doesn't understand why the mess stresses me out so much. My 4 year old just gets out more and more crap!

All while I'm sat here with a newborn who's struggling to poo stuck to me 🤣😅

Any magic fairies available to come and get my house in order before my brain explodes? 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Christmas - wish it was over. It amplifies all that is wrong in my life.
I feel just the same, but not just Christmas, birthdays as well.

I have a great wife, been married almost 30 years, but sometimes the only thing to look forward to is death.

Sorry to post such a gloomy post just before Christmas.

Anyhow the poster made me realise it's not just me, there are others in the same boat. Not that it helps either of us.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I arranged my son’s presents in his stocking so they fit perfectly and I’ve just realised he’ll need to put the empty stocking at the end of his bed so I need to take them all out again 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Spent the whole day yesterday cleaning. Boyfriend came home, house is now a mess again. Dirty dishes in the sink, cups on the bedside table, sugar and coffee all over the kitchen floor, laundry NEXT to the hamper in the bathroom. Rubbish all over the coffee table.
I could clean it, but I’m not going to. I’m officially on Christmas leave now and I’m not doing a bleeping thing apart from packing the last few bits I need to take away with me. He can sort his tit out himself. He can also cook his own dinner because I’m getting myself a burger while he’s at work 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Spent the whole day yesterday cleaning. Boyfriend came home, house is now a mess again. Dirty dishes in the sink, cups on the bedside table, sugar and coffee all over the kitchen floor, laundry NEXT to the hamper in the bathroom. Rubbish all over the coffee table.
I could clean it, but I’m not going to. I’m officially on Christmas leave now and I’m not doing a bleeping thing apart from packing the last few bits I need to take away with me. He can sort his tit out himself. He can also cook his own dinner because I’m getting myself a burger while he’s at work 👍🏻
Could have written this myself. Story of my life.

Reactions: 3
We have a family whatsapp group, which (against my better judgement) has EVERYONE in, including my nieces and nephews who range from 10 to 19.
We are spending xmas day all together, and we are trying to finalise plans and arrangements of who is doing what and when, but the 2 youngest nieces (both 10) are incredibly excited and railroading the conversation with nonsense. It is driving me mad. I have just had to start a new group for the adults!

• Angry
My house looks like a bomb has hit it,every room has tit everywhere. Hubby can't see it, just steps over the tit. He doesn't understand why the mess stresses me out so much. My 4 year old just gets out more and more crap!

All while I'm sat here with a newborn who's struggling to poo stuck to me 🤣😅

Any magic fairies available to come and get my house in order before my brain explodes? 🤣
He will never notice what needs doing. You will have to give him a list of very precise instructions.

I want to get a second cat so my cat has a friend, considering rehoming one but none of the rescue places Im looking at ever have cats that can live with other cats and don't have to go outside. Also all I looked at say they're not even taking any more applications or people for waiting lists for kittens. Really want to help a kitty in need but it's impossible to find one I can actually get!!
My vet was admiring my cat's unusual name, I told her that my hubby is keen to get another cat & name it "Chairman Meow" - don't ask🙄 My vet told me that the absolute worst thing I could do for my cat is get another cat. They just don't want to accept sharing your affection. Maybe this is a sign from fate? Definitely ask a professional for their opinion. We also got a farm cat because the rescue centre wouldn't give us one.

Can totally relate. All day today I've been cleaning and tidying, getting everything sorted for Christmas, done some wrapping, was literally on my hands and knees cleaning the floors and as soon as my partners up/kids home, it's a total tip! My partner cooks dinner and he pulls everything out and leaves it on the kitchen counters. I don't understand how it's so difficult to put butter back in the fridge/spices in the cupboard, dishes in the sink etc!!

My vet was admiring my cat's unusual name, I told her that my hubby is keen to get another cat & name it "Chairman Meow" - don't ask🙄 My vet told me that the absolute worst thing I could do for my cat is get another cat. They just don't want to accept sharing your affection. Maybe this is a sign from fate? Definitely ask a professional for their opinion. We also got a farm cat because the rescue centre wouldn't give us one.
I recently rehomed a second cat and somewhat regret it. It’s still early days so hoping it gets better but my original rescue is not happy. The new cat (older) is pretty chilled but the original one is quite jealous and she did always have a bit of food obsession but it’s much worse

One vet said the same to me but I did end up getting another one! They seem fine and my older cat seems to be less bored! Definitely slightly jealous but we try to divide attention between the two equally and they seem to be good friends. Big boy started grooming the kitten recently so seems like they're good friends.

I sometimes feel like somevets don't always know that much about cats

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.