What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody trains! Again, there hasn’t been a train since one o'clock, trying to get information is impossible, I cannot believe nobody knows what’s going on I am so over being a commuter

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
A little while ago my daughter wanted to know some information about tornadoes (no idea where she even heard of one 🤷🏼‍♀️) so I showed her a video on YouTube of one and she went absolutely batshit crazy, it terrified her 🙈 so I obviously turned it off calmed her down and we didn't mention tornadoes again.

Now as she is getting ready for bed shes asked for tornadoes on the tv I said let's watch something else as it scared you last time. Hubby comes in undermines me and puts it on for her. Cue the terrified crying ten minutes later and me dealing with a scared 4 year old just before bedtime 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 greaaaattttt

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm still waiting for a refund for a returned in-store purchase (Massimo Dutti). It's been a whole week since I returned the item and still not trace of the funds on my account.

I tried to rearrange my living room to make a better space for my desk and it didn’t fit so I had to put it all back again 😟

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Trains again, we are just sat, in the middle of nowhere, no announcements, and it was already late

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
How MIND keep pushing the black-white divide. Just stop it, no one gets the help they need, be they sky blue pink or Polkadot

Reactions: 7
My dog. I was wanting a bit of a lie in but he decided no that's not happening. He was jumping over my face so had to get up.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My mother in law babysat the baby today and when I come to pick him up she had cut his hair, for the very first time, when I’d already told her I was planning on taking him to the barbers for his first hair cut. She didn’t even ask. I didn’t want his hair cutting.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
My mother in law babysat the baby today and when I come to pick him up she had cut his hair, for the very first time, when I’d already told her I was planning on taking him to the barbers for his first hair cut. She didn’t even ask. I didn’t want his hair cutting.
My MIL did this with my daughter when she was very young...cut her fringe into basically a 70's style bowl cut. There was no need at all, and i had already planned to take her to the hairdressers for the first time myself. I lost it.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That our village has at least one, one-second powercut almost every day and most of my plugs are on remotes and have to be re-set every time

Reactions: 1
That I'm 33 weeks pregnant and exhausted. Trying very hard to find some energy to entertain my daughter, and also trying very hard not to think about that fact its half term and I need to find this energy everyday for the next week 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.