What’s annoying you right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing winter clothes because it was windy with monsoon rain.... fast forward a few hours and I feel like I should be in shorts and t.shirt because it's gone all tropical 🔥☀⛱
I’ve just had this same issue. Crazy British weather 😒

Reactions: 2
I've done some Christmas shopping, taken it all upstairs to get it straight in the loft so when the kids come home it's not hanging around. The loft hatch won't open 🙄🤬. It's one of those with the ladder attached to it and it's stuck. I have no where else to store all the stuff I bought. It will be sods law if I hide it in my bedroom they'll be in there

I've done some Christmas shopping, taken it all upstairs to get it straight in the loft so when the kids come home it's not hanging around. The loft hatch won't open 🙄🤬. It's one of those with the ladder attached to it and it's stuck. I have no where else to store all the stuff I bought. It will be sods law if I hide it in my bedroom they'll be in there
do you have a car?? I hide loads in the boot until I can be bothered to hide in the house 😅

American news outlets covering the unemployment rates/people leaving their jobs en masse without mentioning the financial implications of catching Covid in this backwards country.

Reactions: 1
I want to get a second cat so my cat has a friend, considering rehoming one but none of the rescue places Im looking at ever have cats that can live with other cats and don't have to go outside. Also all I looked at say they're not even taking any more applications or people for waiting lists for kittens. Really want to help a kitty in need but it's impossible to find one I can actually get!!

• Sad
I want to get a second cat so my cat has a friend, considering rehoming one but none of the rescue places Im looking at ever have cats that can live with other cats and don't have to go outside. Also all I looked at say they're not even taking any more applications or people for waiting lists for kittens. Really want to help a kitty in need but it's impossible to find one I can actually get!!
Have you thought about rehoming from abroad? This woman lives in Bulgaria, she is incredible. I don't know what her requirements are for adoption but the cats do come microchipped, vaccinated, passports and neutered/spayed. Lucy Irvine Foundation - Adopt (lucyirvinefoundationeurope.org) . You can also find her on FB.
You can also look to other local private fosterers, we rescued one of our kitties from a feral cat rehoming trust as their rules suited our home better than the standard rescue centres who had turned us down. We still had a home visit, feral cats are very rewarding once they trust you. Ours was 6 months old when we got her.
Also you can search face book and cat advertisements for cats and kittens 'free to a good home' or being rehomed.

The COP26 meeting, is just inconvenient why can’t they just have it online 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Flu/chest infection (it's not covid) I can't sleep, woken my OH up with my coughing. Just feel so lousy.
A few of us on tattle (ok, two of us) swear by the medicinal properties of garlic cloves. It does have scientific backing. Maybe give it a try. Just need to smash it with the side of a knife and let it sit in honey for a bit before consuming. Hope you feel better 💕

Reactions: 5
A packet of plain rocket leaves from Morrisons. Plain leaves. See-through packaging. No dressing. No croutons. No bits. Plain leaves.

Says on the front of the packet that they're Vegan :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The price of car insurance! I know it's high for new drivers and dependent on what car you get but bloody hell.

• Sad
The price of car insurance! I know it's high for new drivers and dependent on what car you get but bloody hell.
When we were young and new drivers my husband was quoted the equivalent to pay for a chauffer to drive him wherever he wanted 😂 It is mental! It does get better as you clock up years and avoid points but it really feel for new drivers these says

People who say they don't believe a word the media or government say but still march to their tune, not only that but want to force you to march with them.

duck right off with your pretend "I hate the government"

People who say they don't believe a word the media or government say but still march to their tune, not only that but want to force you to march with them.

duck right off with your pretend "I hate the government"
I want to add to this by saying, the people who say the government are liars and hate them but then won't vote or will vote for the same party that's been in power for years and has caused the problems they are sat complaining about. Baffles me

I want to add to this by saying, the people who say the government are liars and hate them but then won't vote or will vote for the same party that's been in power for years and has caused the problems they are sat complaining about. Baffles me
I'm waiting for the revolution I'm about done with it all 😂

Which ever way you vote it's shame shite different party.
Successive governments have failed to sort out homelessness, poverty and nhs in spite of promising to do so, but on we go voting like sheep.

Reactions: 3
Which ever way you vote it's shame shite different party.
Successive governments have failed to sort out homelessness, poverty and nhs in spite of promising to do so, but on we go voting like sheep.
what's the alternative though? Let the government run even more rampant? Sort it out Guy Fawkes style?
The system needs a complete overhaul but how do we do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.