What's annoying you right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone decided to have a firework display at 1.30am this morning, my daughter woke up crying and shaking, absolutely terrified, and then couldn’t go back to sleep 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
They do it to boost their ego, to see if they have any power.
Wish I hadn’t replied now, especially since my reply was telling her I wasn’t doing great at the moment when she asked if I was ok. Don’t need friends like that 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just started Love Island this weekend. How is it that not one of the girls has cellulite 😒

• Haha
Not feeling well and already having anxiety about being off work tomorrow if needed. I hate letting people down.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Friends being unreliable. We’d made loads of plans and now finally we can do things everyone is dropping out and I’m feeling very anxious about restrictions returning and having not managed to experience freedom! I’m finding that a few of my mates are all talk, and when it comes down to it they drop me like a hot potato :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Back to work after a week off and seemingly can't have an hour to catch up without people demanding my time for pointless meetings and calls. Also had a few emails from clients saying "I know you were off last week but can you just..." and emailing three different people in my team for things that are not urgent.

:rolleyes: must not snap at anyone. Might get a Greggs to numb the pain.

The fact that I'm on a diet buy have been thinking about mcdonalds since I opened my eyes this morning.

My second covid vaccine appointment has been cancelled because the vaccination centre will be ‘closed due to operational reasons’ well duck you then.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Other peoples kids, who thinks 8.30 is a good time to let your kids knock on someones door to call for thier friend. We dont get up till gone 10 in the holidays 🤣 and my daugthers friends know it.

My second covid vaccine appointment has been cancelled because the vaccination centre will be ‘closed due to operational reasons’ well duck you then.
Is thier any walk in places near you? Thats really crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There was no bread left and the petrol light was on in the car. My husband was last to use both.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Waiting for a Hermes delivery that’s changed time 3 times & I need to leave the house 🙄

Reactions: 2
Extinction Rebellion are out in force again causing chaos and they bleeping disgust me. I don't think these people care about the planet at all. I think they are anarchists and social misfits having a jolly day out.

I 100% support the right to peaceful protest, that right must never be eroded, but these sub-human morons are basically terrorists are they not? I can't believe they are allowed to do what they do whenever they feel like it.

Reactions: 7
Recruiters have sunk to a whole new low. They are now reaching out to me for GRADUATE programmes when it's clearly visible from my profile I have 6+ years experience in the financial services industry. They even asked to schedule a phone call. For what purpose? Get a grip now!

Last edited:
  • Angry
My housing association still haven't come to fix my living room window which has been jammed shut since June. (I'm on at them every other day).

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Other peoples kids, who thinks 8.30 is a good time to let your kids knock on someones door to call for thier friend. We dont get up till gone 10 in the holidays 🤣 and my daugthers friends know it.

Is thier any walk in places near you? Thats really crap!!
Yeah I’ll probably head down to one at some point this week. So annoying though.

Extinction Rebellion are out in force again causing chaos and they bleeping disgust me. I don't think these people care about the planet at all. I think they are anarchists and social misfits having a jolly day out.

I 100% support the right to peaceful protest, that right must never be eroded, but these sub-human morons are basically terrorists are they not? I can't believe they are allowed to do what they do whenever they feel like it.
I definitely think most of them are the 'professional protester' types. When they're not battling the police they're battling the bailiffs evicting them from the latest squat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.