What's annoying you right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went into my online learning activity portal at work which displays all the self-paced courses you've taken and includes a breakdown by skill set.

Then what do I see? Donald Trump as a skill-set!! Apparently, I took a course that involved Donald Trump. I don't recall this at all and certainly don't have a clue where this came from.

How can one get a skill-set from an incompetent person? Shocking it's classified as a skill-set to begin with.

Smh.
This really made me chuckle. Probably much more than it should.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything

I'm in a proper huff for no reason 🤷 but half an hour ago I was mushy and needy.

Hormones 🤦‍♀️ though I'm on the pill and not due my break for another 7 days so it is a bit early for this nonsense

Reactions: 5
The heat is back and I’m sweating my tits off. My dad rang me saying me dog has not eaten due to the heat and keeps hiding in the shade bless him

It’s to be like this all week. Autumn please come

Also the Boots website is doing my head in, it keeps timing out, lagging and I’m trying to pay but it won’t work at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How I can’t seem to find any motivation to do anything, especially work. This is how I know that I need time off because I just don’t have it in me to do anything at the minute.

Reactions: 3
The heat is back and I’m sweating my tits off. My dad rang me saying me dog has not eaten due to the heat and keeps hiding in the shade bless him

Also the Boots website is doing my head in, it keeps timing out, lagging and I’m trying to pay but it won’t work at all.
Boots and Zara website are the worst

Reactions: 1

Are you in U.K? Dull as dishwater round our way , wish we had decent sunshine.

Loud people talking and using phones on the bus. Seriously, morning or afternoon, I am just trying to get to work and back without the necessity to know somebody´s sister just bought frozen pizza for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I'm going to lose my mind.

I put in my brand new white pillow covers and fitted sheet for a cycle and they came out yellow (we're talking dark yellow). This is the second time this is happening. There was no colored clothing in there.

:cry: I can't. It already ruined my nice duvet cover the first time I washed it. I don't know what this washing machine is trying to achieve, but it's ruining my white stuff!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My glucose/ketone monitor broke after 3 months so now I'm scared to eat/of what to eat until I collect my replacement.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I had an appointment to see my breast cancer surgeon for my 2nd year check up and today I got a letter to say it was now a telephone call appointment. How the hell will they do this over the phone?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

I put in my brand new white pillow covers and fitted sheet for a cycle and they came out yellow (we're talking dark yellow). This is the second time this is happening. There was no colored clothing in there.

:cry: I can't. It already ruined my nice duvet cover the first time I washed it. I don't know what this washing machine is trying to achieve, but it's ruining my white stuff!
There's an issue with your water for that to be happening. Needs a filter.

This would upset me too. Have you tried cleaning the empty drum on a 95 wash, or maybe there’s something stuck in the hose.

I bleeping hate being ignored. I want to be the one to leave a person on read. It's not good for my BPD 🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.