What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignorant neighbours who park infront of my house infront of me. I dont know why it infuriates me so much but it really does.

Reactions: 3
A certain UK 'celeb' annoys the living daylights out of me. Pretty sure soon she will be a Saint.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That I'll be back at work tomorrow, big sigh. Not having any holiday plans really make the rest of the year stretch before your eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The fact I've had all my windows open, blackout blinds shut/blackout curtains shut for days and my house still feels like a bleeping oven

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Used a £20 off £40 code on a flipping Waitrose shop and they’ve emailed to say it’s invalid and I missed the cut off deadline. I’m one of hundreds because it was posted on 10ways on Facebook. Now I’ve got to collect the worlds smallest £50 shop that I should have had for £30 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Used a £20 off £40 code on a flipping Waitrose shop and they’ve emailed to say it’s invalid and I missed the cut off deadline. I’m one of hundreds because it was posted on 10ways on Facebook. Now I’ve got to collect the worlds smallest £50 shop that I should have had for £30 🙃
Sorry, I'm confused. You say you 'used' the voucher, so to me this means you were allowed to do your shopping and check-out using the code. Are you saying after doing this, Waitrose then emailed you to say the voucher was no longer valid? If the latter, surely the voucher shouldn't have been accepted in the first place if it was invalid or have I missed your point? 😕

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I'm confused. You say you 'used' the voucher, so to me this means you were allowed to do your shopping and check-out using the code. Are you saying after doing this, Waitrose then emailed you to say the voucher was no longer valid? If the latter, surely the voucher shouldn't have been accepted in the first place if it was invalid or have I missed your point? 😕
Yep! It’s an online shop so I used the voucher yesterday when I ordered for collection tomorrow. It was accepted and the price reduced by £20. They’ve emailed late afternoon to say it’s not valid and that I could cancel before 6pm. Except I didn’t look at my emails until 7pm 😩 so now I have no option to cancel and the price is back up by £20.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Yep! It’s an online shop so I used the voucher yesterday when I ordered for collection tomorrow. It was accepted and the price reduced by £20. They’ve emailed late afternoon to say it’s not valid and that I could cancel before 6pm. Except I didn’t look at my emails until 7pm 😩 so now I have no option to cancel and the price is back up by £20.
Oh dear, this sounds like it wasn't meant to be and unfortunately you have found out the hard way! Not only was voucher invalid - IMO, it shouldn't have been accepted in the first place. Also you missed the time to cancel. Unless you have used these vouchers before, be careful in the future.

My dog taking over the bed! It’s daft how I don’t want to move him to disturb his sleep, when he can sleep all day tomorrow lol

Everything. I'm sick and tired of putting on a front that I'm happy when all I want to do is lock myself away and sleep for days on end

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.