What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm listening to some German music and I can just about understand the words but my brain can't translate them. So it doesn't sound like a foreign language, it just sounds like English that doesn't make sense. If that makes sense?

This is all my own fault for not actually keeping up with learning German.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asda customer services for deliveries are the absolute worst! Its like they just pay ppl to answer the phone. They cant do ANYTHING!

I had 1 crate of food missed on my delivery. I was sure rhe delivery guy just forgot to take it out and was probably driving round with it so my simple request was can you get in contact and ask/tell him to pop back OR i can drive to asda and pick it up after his round

Person on the phone "we dont have contacts for the drivers"
I swear I've ordered a home delivery from there a few times and not once have I had a good experience.

Like you said they either say they can't contact the driver whilst he is in the van or they just say "sorry, they can't redeliver as the driver has gone home now". Useless.

Reactions: 2
I went for my first restaurant dinner since December 2020 and ended up bloated with stomach pains. I don't know how they prepared that savory crepe, but I've been feeling kinda funny since last night.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I just made myself some soup for dinner and had a brioche roll with it as I had some lying around. Half way through eating it I realised it was mouldy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why do kids need to screech at the top of their lungs when they're playing? All I can hear is the neighbours kids 6 houses down screeching at the top of their lungs for the last half hour. Not shouting, not laughing, honestly 'I'm being murdered' style screeching.
Are you my neighbour? My kids and their cousins have been screeching/ screaming and shouting for bleeping hours. I've had enough, god knows what my neighbours must be thinking 😬🥴🤭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It seems to be mandatory for everyone on TV to start every sentence with "So,"

So, that's annoying me right now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something's up with OH and he won't tell me what. He just keeps sighing and saying "I'm ok" in a really quiet voice. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Experienced a bout of vertigo earlier. Also not looking forward to working tomorrow. Our office has poor air con. Practically non existent.

• Sad
Mosquito bites … I seem to react to them really badly. Even though they are from yesterday evening (went for a walk with bare legs, a stupid mistake), they are swollen big lumps now, itchy and hot. Am trying various remedies. Bit scary to think what it would be like if they had bitten me around the neck or throat.

• Sad
Am too suffering from insect bite , it is so painful. Hot, red and swollen and sore area is getting bigger. Have taken antihistamine and have some steroid cream but I think I may need antibiotics. Have emailed surgery and hopefully will hear tomorrow. Don’t normally react to bits this bad.
Also have dental hygienist appt tomorrow, expensive and boring.

• Sad
People a few doors up getting pissed and being loud. They clearly don't need to get up at 6 am like some of us do... I'm so grumpy tonight..

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.