What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This article in the DM, what a load of bullshit, mind you it's all about Gen Z.

I’d rather be stuck in the old ages then to ever have my pronouns in my social media 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Clothes have no age limit
Yes. I've seen plenty of much much older ladies wearing shorts. If you feel good in your clothes, that's what matters.

I’d rather be stuck in the old ages then to ever have my pronouns in my social media 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Just looked at the list. They included "watching actual TV". Isn't this horrifying show called "Love Island" on actual TV? If so, TV isn't outdated as it seems every millennial and Gen Z is obsessed with this appalling show.

LOL at the "dating in real life". Who made this list? So are we all now supposed to have fleeting Instagram relationships? What kind of world are we living in?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The people who post those plastic bags through your letter box unsolicited asking for old clothes for various charities. They do not have anything to do with the charities and these bags are a danger. I was in the bathroom when the 3rd one of the week came through and I found my dog chewing the plastic bag. Could just have easily been a child.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Feeling very lethargic, either the jab or the fact that I had to drag my arse around the shops yesterday afternoon in the 35C heat. I chugged a huge glass of frappé and it did nothing, I just want to pass out in front of the fan. 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was stuck behind someone in a queue the other day. He got his phone out to pay for his shopping but had no juice left. He then took his rucksack off his back and started rifling through and took out a portable charger. It had not juice left He then began digging around the rucksack again and took his wallet out. He pulled a card from it and tapped the reader. It didn't work. He tapped it again. It didn't work so he slotted the card in the machine and tapped his pin number in which worked .
If he'd had a tenner on him we would have both been halfway home in that time it took with all that faffing about. So much for a cashless society and smart technology 🙄
Sounds like a complete twit to me, fancy allowing his phone to discharge, what a wanker. As for his power bank being drained, what a wanker!
After noticing his phone was low, he should of simply whipped out the credit card....wanker!

I always carry cash, mainly because of a backup when I can't pay with card for my petrol because the terminal isn't working, a couple of quid in my pocket so I can buy a banana at Pret instead of paying for it on a card. I don't use my phone for payments, however I do use it for my Pret coffee subscription.

Reactions: 2
It’s so hot I can’t leave the house, but it’s very hot inside, too. I’m dying for a smoke but it’s just not happening!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That I can't sit in my back garden because it's too hot and my body can't handle the heat. Stuck inside next to an open window instead

• Sad
The fact I’ve gut to go to work later , and tomorrow and Monday …. Then I’m off for a week !! ( that part isn’t annoying )

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My cat. I know it’s the heat making her worse but she is being very very vocal. My flat is like a hot box bur I can’t open the windows wide or she’ll jump out. She meows when she wants something normally but with the weather it’s constant. She ignores the cool mat I got her too 😂

Everything!

In reality i am having a really good day. But it's never a great day when you are sweating from areas you didn't even know could sweat

I'm hot, I'm bothered and it's making me very annoyed

Accurate pic of what i want to be doing right now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My cat. I know it’s the heat making her worse but she is being very very vocal. My flat is like a hot box bur I can’t open the windows wide or she’ll jump out. She meows when she wants something normally but with the weather it’s constant. She ignores the cool mat I got her too 😂
Sounds like you cat is broken.

The old owners of my house left us a compost bin (not that we wanted it) so I thought we’d use it to plant some plants today. Except it was full of non-compostable rubbish and absolutely infested with ants, flies, spiders you name it. Spent all morning emptying it and now I’m feeling phantom bugs crawling on me.

I have been sleeping for the last two days. I have a ton to do but just feel the need for sleep.

My husband. At 4pm when I had finished a bit of cleaning and tidying I had to do inside, I suggested we do the jobs we needed to do in the garden……nope, he wanted to watch The Open and sit on the sofa. Now it’s 7:30pm and I want to shower and chill for the evening, he’s outside jet washing, calling me every five minutes to help him lift something or get him a broom or something, and being all shirty with me that I don’t want to help. I was willing to help three and a half hours ago but I am OVER IT now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.