What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have a sore throat and it’s tickling my chest, no matter what i do i cant get the feeling away in my chest. feel like ripping my entire throat out if i’m honest

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So I’ve just moved to a new area, and I’m trying to find a groomers to take my dog to, but none of them are taking on new clients. I can probably attempt her coat my myself (although it’ll look tit) but I don’t trust myself to cut her nails and they desperately need doing. Not sure what to do as my previous groomers are a 4 hour drive away so it’s not an option to go back. I get groomers have done this because of covid but at the same time, how is anyone supposed to become a customer if they won’t take them on?!

I second this! I feel dreadful! I hope you can get some sleep soon. x
Same here got up at 4.45 am this morning feel knackered now
Looked at my husband snoozing away and felt jealous don’t think Ive slept properly for months 😭

My MIL is making such a difference now my SIL is pregnant.. she has never offered to have my daughter over night even when my daughter has asked for a sleep over at granny's but now my sil is pregnant she is now converting her spare room into a 'nursery' for when the baby arrives and goes round to her house. She has bought loads of baby stuff but when my little girl was born we got nothing at all.... is it normal to be annoyed or am I just being jealous?
I can absolutely relate. My MIL is generally amazing and I love her but her level of support when I was pregnant and when my kids were tiny was non existent compared to other own daughter. I just put it down to the fact mums and their daughters can be closer? Doesnt make it any easier. Mine has never changed, my kids are older now and have still never had a sleep over in their nans

So I’ve just moved to a new area, and I’m trying to find a groomers to take my dog to, but none of them are taking on new clients. I can probably attempt her coat my myself (although it’ll look tit) but I don’t trust myself to cut her nails and they desperately need doing. Not sure what to do as my previous groomers are a 4 hour drive away so it’s not an option to go back. I get groomers have done this because of covid but at the same time, how is anyone supposed to become a customer if they won’t take them on?!
Get a local vet to do the nails. I did. My groomer closed for a while over covid so I did my own dog but couldnt manage the nails so called a vet and they did it no issue, didnt even charge me.

I can absolutely relate. My MIL is generally amazing and I love her but her level of support when I was pregnant and when my kids were tiny was non existent compared to other own daughter. I just put it down to the fact mums and their daughters can be closer? Doesnt make it any easier. Mine has never changed, my kids are older now and have still never had a sleep over in their nans
It's not even her daughter it's her sons wife who is having the baby 😂 yet she's getting all the special treatment 😡

Reactions: 2
It's not even her daughter it's her sons wife who is having the baby 😂 yet she's getting all the special treatment 😡
I just dont get it we have our sons children all the time because I can remember what it was like my mother in law never looked after my children even for 20 minutes 🤨

Reactions: 1
I can absolutely relate. My MIL is generally amazing and I love her but her level of support when I was pregnant and when my kids were tiny was non existent compared to other own daughter. I just put it down to the fact mums and their daughters can be closer? Doesnt make it any easier. Mine has never changed, my kids are older now and have still never had a sleep over in their nans.
Not the case for everyone. My mum is for all my brothers son. The rest of my family are up everyone's arses except for mine. They can comment and like everyone else's status and pictures about their kids but when it comes to mine...... it's a deafening NOTHING! and they think I'm too stupid to realise. 🙄

What breed is the dog? I just ask as some dogs it’s a welfare issue. Not saying this to be mean, I am only saying it as maybe someone who’s not taking on new clients will take them as it’s a welfare issue if that makes sense? Have you tried to do a wanted post on one of the local area Facebook groups? I hope you get in somewhere soon!

What's troubling you love? 😔
Just a very deep sense of loneliness. 😭 I have no one in person and things are opening up but I have no one to do things with. I dreamed of my ex last night. I don’t want to bend over backwards just so I have company. I’m just tired.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Worried about loads of different things (work, health mainly) and I can’t calm my mind down no matter what I do! I put on a front in front of people making out I’m OK and I’m not. I’m drained.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not right now but this morning. And no doubt tomorrow morning, and the next morning, and the morning after that.. etc. A dog belonging to someone close to my house barks constantly every morning, loud enough to hear from my bedroom. I think the owners must leave it out at night until the next day, because every morning from about 6am it will bark constantly until about 10am presumably when its owners wake up as then you can hear them shouting at it to be quiet (it is, then, and is quiet for the rest of the day as well). If one of the other dogs in the area starts, or the birds are particularly annoying the barking gets worse. It's frustrating because I don't sleep easily and struggle to drop off once woken (well that and the fact that once it starts it won't stop). I don't even know whose dog it is so can't ask them to bring him inside or something. When it first started I thought ahh lockdown puppy but it's been 4/5 months now 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
bleeping o2!!

The past 3 weeks no cell coverage due to a broken phone mast which had already been "repaired" twice
in the past 3 months. This phone mast is only up the bloody road, my area has always been piss poor for
mobile communications. Changing networks isn't going to help either so the only way to phone my base
is with the landline.

Not sure where you’re based but my friend who is a dog walker also grooms dogs - that may be an avenue to explore.

Influencers who seem to think that we came to tattle because we are jealous of their life. Nah, building a ‘career’ out of vanity is not my dream job. Thanks!how many times do we need to tell them?

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps you can join the local FB group and ask them for recommendations. They might know of any independent groomers around the area. I brought mine to one today, things should ease down now, maybe you live in a small area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.