What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That my husband is just happy to sit and do nothing at the weekend. Doesn’t want to go anywhere or do anything. Coupled with the fact he should have been away this weekend on a golfing trip it’s really winding me up. Plus, still working from home #pleasegoout

Reactions: 12
Today it’s my kids. We are quite a health focused family without banning foods. Moderation approach but my kids as soon as I leave will gorge on anything that I do buy. I’m frustrated with trying to find the balance

I love the sun and the heat, but not when I have to work.

When I'm on holiday abroad, someone else is cooking and cleaning for me. It's not the same.

Reactions: 5
Boilers been fucking broken all week. Wasn't too bad as 1.) the weather was hot I guess (I mean I hated the hotness but I'd rather it broke in the hot weather than cold I guess) but one thing I fucking hated was having to go all old skool and use the kettle for a hot bath. Takes long AF!!! I'll never take it for granted now

So they were supposed to come out today, still waiting, instead of saying AM or PM, please, please narrow it down. I do not have the patience!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Cycling fascists like Jeremy vine that think we can do away with all motor vehicles and that the economy could function with only bicycles. I have nothing against ride bikes if you want to fine but we should have a choice and not immediately be vindicated for car ownership. Not everyone is a bad driver and some people need to drive a car for a variety of reasons that means it’s not possible for them to cycle everywhere.

Reactions: 9
I spend over two hours ironing clothes for the teens to just chuck them in their drawers.

The eldest has cracked his phone, even though he has screen protectors on both the front and back. Accidents happen but when we ask how he did it, he gets arsey and claims he doesn’t know.

All 3 kids do half arsed jobs so they can hurry up and go on their games. We’ve just told them to come off and do something that doesn’t involve staring at a screen until tea time, and now they are all arguing with each other.

Reactions: 11
“What do you want to watch?” is the question that drives me insane every weekend.

“You choose, let’s watch that, no I hate horror. What about that, seen it. Let’s watch Succession, no , gotta pay for it”

Repeat ….

Reactions: 6
“What do you want to watch?” is the question that drives me insane every weekend.

“You choose, let’s watch that, no I hate horror. What about that, seen it. Let’s watch Succession, no , gotta pay for it”

Repeat ….
Along with ‘ what’s for dinner’ , drives me insane .

Reactions: 2
Where did you see it advertised? Is there a report button? That's annoyed me too now

Where did you see it advertised? Is there a report button? That's annoyed me too now
On LinkedIn. There is indeed a report button and "discrimination" is one of the options, but I'm not sure if it's worth reporting as LinkedIn probably doesn't give a toss.

Reactions: 1
Wondering how different (better) my life would be if things were different when I was younger.

Reactions: 5
Jeremy Vine gets on my tits for myriad reasons but I'm definitely calling him a cycling fascist from now on.

It's such a "world doesn't exist outside of London" view. Ignorant twat.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.