What’s annoying you right now? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People asking me “ are you going to have another child “ or saying “you really should have another one for the sake of your daughter, you can’t leave her on her own”
Please duck off! Been trying for two years and
could do without the invasive questioning !!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Clearly hearing a conversation from two gardens away. I can't abide shouty talkers

Reactions: 5
I must get a text every fortnight from my cousin asking to borrow my dyson air wrap. I’m gonna have to start charging

Reactions: 2
Fruit flies. 😠
Here’s a trick - put a bit of apple cider vinegar in a plastic cup, clingfilm over the top and poke some holes in with a cocktail stick. They’ll fly in but won’t be able to get out. Apologies if you don’t want to kill them!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Here’s a trick - put a bit of apple cider vinegar in a plastic cup, clingfilm over the top and poke some holes in with a cocktail stick. They’ll fly in but won’t be able to get out. Apologies if you don’t want to kill them!
Thank you so much! I’m going to buy some ACV!

Put the cat to work 😜 So far today Pixie has eaten a fly and a spider
Go Pixie! My cat is too gentle he won’t hurt any insect. 😂 Twice, I saw him stare at a spider moving about right in front of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My best pal talking about her work. All of the time. We never talk about anything else. I get it that she’s stressed and I am absolutely all for listening to her and helping her through but it’s at the point now where I don’t even want to see her or answer her calls because I know it’s work related. She works in a customer service role in a call centre and it’s all very petty, playground drama that I honestly don’t care about. I tried to talk to her about something from my job a few days ago and her response was ‘aww’ then a big text about how someone used her cup and argued with her about it. I don’t know if I’m being a dick here but it’s all she wants to talk to me about

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love the Euros and World cups . We sing our hearts out singing the National anthem . But the SECOND the opposition sing theirs , it’s all boos, jeers and disgusting behaviour. ‘They’ are not England fans …they’re disgusting thugs and it’s bleeping embarrassing and makes me feel ashamed to be British

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.