What’s annoying you right now? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myself. I wish I could escape my own mind sometimes. My confidence is horrendous and I really don’t help myself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When friends make vague plans. They think they’re being casual and carefree but it just makes me anxious. I like solid plans, I want to know what we’re doing and where we’re doing it. I don’t want to have to keep asking for more information - just provide me with the basic details up front!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Hope96, I've seen your posts and am worried about you. I hope you don't mind me making a couple of recommendations? These come from a feeling of truly wanting to help, but please feel free to ignore me if I'm annoying.

Have you tried drinking cherry juice with dinner? That can help with sleep - as can melatonin supplements, which you should be able to buy over the counter (without prescription). Otherwise, perhaps consider seeing a doctor and getting a limited-time prescription for sleeping pills ... the only hesitation I have in recommending this option is that most of them are incredibly addictive and hard to break free from (some will even leave you with a hangover-type feeling in the morning).

Also, based on what you've said about your ex's things being in your room, I think that might play a huge part in the way you're feeling. I think donating the gifts would be an excellent idea ... if you were to put them in a box within your house, you'd *probably* still think about them. I'm very hippy, woo-woo-ish, but I think you need to shift the energy in your room ... buy some white sage incense and wand it around the room as if you're conducting an orchestra. Wash your curtains / blinds (or replace them), shampoo your curtains and rugs (or replace them), give the walls a fresh coat of paint (if you're able to), change up your duvet cover / bedspread. Pinterest has great ideas for dreamy bedrooms. By doing these things, you will introduce new energy into the room which will help greatly, I'm sure.
Thank you, I'm going to reply back to your kind post properly in the morning as I'm absolutely shattered (or later on if I can't fall asleep). 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The rest of my cohort getting their degree classifications whilst I'm having an horrific final placement experience. Feels like I'll never get there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When friends make vague plans. They think they’re being casual and carefree but it just makes me anxious. I like solid plans, I want to know what we’re doing and where we’re doing it. I don’t want to have to keep asking for more information - just provide me with the basic details up front!
I have the exact same problem with a couple we're friends with. They just always reply with "whatever you want to do" or "we're easy we'll just do whatever you want to do" and it is exhausting sometimes!! It would be nice for them to say "we'll do this or that" etc. They probably think they're being nice by letting us decide and are happy to go along with whatever we want to do but sometimes it would be nice not to have the responsibility!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This lady I know (friends mum) has had so much weight loss surgery, she had a sleeve, then lipo and a tummy tuck, and she’s just had a reverse tummy tuck whatever that is and some other back fat removal and lipo etc. I know this because she shares it all on Instagram. She has recently uploaded a picture of a kfc zinger burger. Like what’s the point in all that surgery seriously.
Obviously it’s none of my business but it just annoyed me 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We went to view some old house for renovation, it's an absolute mess but we like it. Needs serious work. It has some serious Blair witch project vibes. I made a video of the viewing and for some reason I can hear some piano playing in the background towards the end of th video. House hasn't been lived in for 9 years. And i honestly don't remember hearing it at the time. Neighbors aren't close enough. Wtf. Bf just told me it's an inheritance sale. 😬

*Just added a pic

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We went to view some old house for renovation, it's an absolute mess but we like it. Needs serious work. It has some serious Blair witch project vibes. I made a video of the viewing and for some reason I can hear some piano playing in the background towards the end of th video. House hasn't been lived in for 9 years. And i honestly don't remember hearing it at the time. Neighbors aren't close enough. Wtf. Bf just told me it's an inheritance sale. 😬
One for the real ghost story thread 😱👻

• Haha
The rest of my cohort getting their degree classifications whilst I'm having an horrific final placement experience. Feels like I'll never get there.
Not sure what your placement experience is/was, but I can guarantee it wasn't anything compared to what my friend had to go thru.

We were both doing degrees in computer science, he got a great placement with I can't remember if it was Unigate or Unilever.

Anyway they made him deliver milk, with a milkman for the first month.

When he complained they said he should know all aspects of the company.

• Wow
A client just came into the office to drop some paperwork off, and as I stood talking to her she kept chewing her gum really loudly, I could literally hear the spit in her mouth. For once, I'm thankful for masks. Hearing it was disgusting enough let alone having to see it as well :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My first love turns 30 today. I am still not over him and 8 years have flown by. I thought for the first time, I would be able to hold back and not say Happy Birthday to him. But I did. I am weak and I hate myself for that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
These bastard moped/scooter boys, bad enough they have new scooters and cut everyone up but they are now
sporting a top of the range Givi Top boxes costing over £300. Not only are they expensive but they are very
heavy, those boxes were not designed for these little shits, they are for touring motorcycles.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.