Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
I love Midsomer Murders (I know 🙈) and bloody simpering, vacuous Holly Willoughby’s in tonight’s episode. 😫

Reactions: 1

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Absolutely everything! I’ve been full of cold for 2 weeks, I haven’t been sleeping because I’m coughing my head off, I’m pregnant and I’ve got pelvic girdle pain so getting comfortable in bed is near enough impossible, I’m getting about 2 whole hours a night, I’m awake through the night every night. I feel so lonely as my partner is always working, don’t live by my family and I’ve been signed off work so the only people I actually saw regularly I don’t see anymore. My nearly 4 year old has turned into the demon and has just started being a handful and cos I’m so tired I’m finding tk harder and burst into tears this morning. I just need sleep/someone to talk to/an all inclusive childfree holiday 😅

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I’m about to lose my mind with my current rental. I’ve had nothing but plumbing problems since day 1.

I’ve been renting this place for three years and this week was the cherry on top.

Last week, I was supposed to travel to Rome when my water pump dropped me the night before my flight. Water started leaking in the hot press and the noise was construction level noise. I had to reschedule my trip to have this fixed. The entire pump was changed (which should have been done two years ago when I highlighted the first issue).

Fast forward, the following Tuesday, I got accidentally locked out in the parking lot. There was a number to call if we ever got locked out so security could come and open the door to let you in. I called, the security guy told me to wait until another resident comes down! I waited in a t-shirt in 2 degree weather for 20 minutes then rang security again only to be yelled at by the security guy who pretended he opened the door for me which was a true lie.

Today, I hop into the shower only to realize there is no hot water. I check the taps and the water is super lukewarm almost cold. It hasn’t been a week since the pump got replaced, now there’s no hot water and possibly another plumbing issue.

I’m about to lose it. I don’t have time for this nonsense.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
I’m the same, after every single thing I eat I have heartburn no matter how big or small. Rennie’s aren’t touching the sides! It makes me not want to eat at all! can’t remember having this bad heartburn with my first! We must be having hairy babies! congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you, and I really feel for you going through the same. I had no heartburn with my son so maybe its a hairy girl 🤪

BlueRose

Chatty Member
A few doors down. The visitors have being drinking since 11am. Their are young kids around. Loud music. One of the men is drunk as anything can't stand up totally of his head. It's okay to have a drink and fun time since the weather is nice. But if one of the kids falls of the trampoline, swing area which adult going to yo to the hospital as their drunk.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Talking myself out of doing something that sounds fun because I don't have the confidence. I feel a bit weird turning up alone, I was thinking of taking my 6 year old as there is a child price on the admission.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I'm annoyed at myself . I have no will power and scoffed the full pack of biscuits and now I feel bloated.
Also I was picking a tiny spot and now have a huge red mark on my face.

Mamacita

VIP Member
We got our cat from a couple on fb who were clearly mistreating him and not looking after him well at all.
We’ve had him since November and every few weeks his old owners try to video call me to see him, it’s always when I’m at work/busy, so I’ll send a photo of him instead. Usually satisfies them for a few more weeks until they try calling again.

They tried calling me today and I said ‘sorry he’s outside playing, I’ll send you a photo’. They replied ‘aw well I’m missing my boy a lot and I just want to see my cat. He’s not an outdoor cat so why have you let him out? He doesn’t like being outside?!’

I’ve exploded and said ‘he’s not your cat or your boy, he’s MY cat now after you decided you no longer wanted him. He is an outdoor cat, he loves being outside. He’s my cat, I’ll decide what’s best for him’.

They’ve tried to call me six times after that message and I’ve just blocked them. Cannot be bothered to deal with the agro!
That's crazy, why are they even asking for updates if they gave him up?

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Had lunch at a Greek restaurant, ordered the chicken gyros. It was mediocre, but as I was reaching the end I noticed the last two pieces of chicken inside the pita bread were undercooked. Not fully raw but definitely pink and not well done. Got my money back but now I'm freaking out I'll get food poisoning. I have a friend coming to stay over this weekend and I'm flying next weekend for my first holiday since 2019.

Stressed and mad at myself for going there with my coworkers instead of just eating the lunch I had planned, and mad at myself for being stressed cause that can't be good for the old immune system.
I think it can take as little as six hours before it hits. It’s only Wednesday rn… Maybe take proactive measures and buy an electrolyte drink to sip if it does hit you? Hoping it misses you! Where is the holiday btw sounds exciting 💜

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I got the minipill with the hope it would stop my periods. I'm getting extreme chocolate cravings so maybe my period is on the way as normal.

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Omg it gets better I have picked up some kind of facial dermatitis from the pool. It's so sore and itchy and my lips are swollen so much that when I went to work people asked me if I'd had fillers.

• Sad

HelloStereo

VIP Member
It's not that easy to arrange deliveries for when someone's home. Usually you need to pay a fair bit extra for that and with how shit most couriers are it's not easy getting packages. Arranging to be delivered to a parcel shop makes sense though.

I think it's fair to take the package in but they shouldn't message you asking if it arrived, I mean they should get updates from the couriers on that anyway? And should definitely say thank you or give you a little treat for the favour.
Yeah i understand that choosing a certain day often costs a lot more but I think they could arrange for it to be delivered to a parcel shop or their place of work.

I wouldn't mind if it was once in a while but it's multiple times a day almost every day which is just a lot to me. Id never just assume people would take in my deliveries.

If I've gone out at lunch and it has been delivered to a secure location I get messages asking to bring it in, or messages asking if someone is going to be in as they have four packages being delivered at x time.

nopenopenopejustno

Been blocked by my sisters friend who put up a status and photos of her 6wk old baby being fed rice pudding with jam. I said this is really not recommended and can be quite dangerous.

She told me to fuck off, I’ve got no idea how to parent because my babies dead (I had a miscarriage a few years ago after my ex threw me down a flight of stairs and kicked me in the stomach whilst I was on the floor half unconscious)

I fucking hate teenagers.
I'm so sorry that happened to you ❤ (sorry, didn't want to read and just scroll)

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
We have a very basic leisure centre in our town so for a change I booked a family swim session at our nearest city pool. Someone nearly side swiped the car on the way, cost me a fortune to park (the swim tickets themselves were ££) and when we got there none of the flumes or wave machine were going 🤷🏼‍♀️. I asked the staff as nothing was stated online and got a shrug.

Could have saved myself a load of hassle and bobbed up and down in the local pool instead.

Last edited: