Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheShire

People on tattle that post about their sick pet. It's nothing to do with the celeb and cloggs it all up with people quoting sending their thoughts and prayers then people replying back to say thanks. I'm here for gossip. No offense but I'm not interested in your hamsters diabetes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Been blocked by my sisters friend who put up a status and photos of her 6wk old baby being fed rice pudding with jam. I said this is really not recommended and can be quite dangerous.

She told me to fuck off, I’ve got no idea how to parent because my babies dead (I had a miscarriage a few years ago after my ex threw me down a flight of stairs and kicked me in the stomach whilst I was on the floor half unconscious)

I fucking hate teenagers.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

houdini

VIP Member
People bailing on my little girls birthday party. I’ve never had my own birthday parties for this exact reason. I thought I would for my daughter because she deserves to be celebrated but now I just feel awful that hardly anyone is coming to her party.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I’m texting a new guy and this morning he messaged 🥱 [yawn emoji] in reply to something I said. Also he is at university doing a Masters and is so high and mighty and full of his own intelligence. I’m introverted and chilled out and not hyper verbal like he is, the fucking gobshite. I am *this close* to hitting block.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Tanne1999

VIP Member
So seven of us chip in together for Disney+. It’s paid yearly and due soon, so account holder has messaged asking for payment of £13.30 each.

£13.30 x 7 = £93.10
The subscription is £79.99 per year. Should be £11.74 each.
If you divide it by 6 people, it’s £13.33 each.
So effectively we’re paying for her to have it for free.

I know it’s saving us a huge chunk of money each year but is it just me that finds that really cheeky?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
A girl in work was talking about how she wants to lose a bit of weight and she’s been ‘fasting’ and just eating salads bla bla bla, reckons that if she starves herself the day before weight day that’s how you lose weight (lol) and she thinks she’s some sort of fitness advisor, turned round to me whilst she was talking about it and said ‘you know if you lost a stone, and went the gym and toned up a bit more you’d have a body to die for and be perfect’ then told me to stand side on and said ‘yeah you can definitely tell you’ve had a baby’ cheeky bitch! I didn’t even ask her opinion. I’ve come a long way in my weight loss journey since having a child and I’ve felt really confident lately but this has knocked me sideways and has annoyed me all day. Feel like she just said it was cos she was preaching about her wanting to lose weight and thought i’d appreciate the constructive criticism 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
Today is my dads memorium and I’d planned a family evening well no one remembered in my family and my oldest decided it was boring so she went out so I came to my bedroom and cried

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Lynx

VIP Member
I think this is the first time I've ever cried over Christmas, all because my inlaws favourite their other granddaughter over my daughter. They've taken the other grandchild out everywhere this Christmas, cinema, theatre, grotto, trip to see the reindeer, along with their daughter. All paid for. Probably other things too that haven't been plastered over Facebook! We never even got our Christmas Eve invite, despite asking what the plans were for this Christmas, they just replied saying they were seeing their daughter and other grandchild. Now to top it off, they've commented on Facebook saying they love their Christmas traditions. My daughter has been so confused wondering why she hasn't see her grandparents this Christmas. She's oblivious to most of it, although has recently starting asking a few things.

Christmas should be a time for laughter, not tears.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

malibu skies

VIP Member
You know how sometimes there’s a person who just annoys you, there’s literally no reason but everything about them irritates you? That’s how I feel about someone at work today

Reactions: 9

QueenBW

VIP Member
A girl in work was talking about how she wants to lose a bit of weight and she’s been ‘fasting’ and just eating salads bla bla bla, reckons that if she starves herself the day before weight day that’s how you lose weight (lol) and she thinks she’s some sort of fitness advisor, turned round to me whilst she was talking about it and said ‘you know if you lost a stone, and went the gym and toned up a bit more you’d have a body to die for and be perfect’ then told me to stand side on and said ‘yeah you can definitely tell you’ve had a baby’ cheeky bitch! I didn’t even ask her opinion. I’ve come a long way in my weight loss journey since having a child and I’ve felt really confident lately but this has knocked me sideways and has annoyed me all day. Feel like she just said it was cos she was preaching about her wanting to lose weight and thought i’d appreciate the constructive criticism 🙃
Wow. At my workplace you would actually be able to report her to HR and she'd be pretty fucked.

I hate when people mention weight, diets at the workplace. You never know who's going through what. Someone might have an ED, someone could be on life saving medication that makes them gain weight. Ultimately nobody gives a fuck what you're eating or not eating, whether you're working out or not. Attention seekers like that deserve to be told off.

I'm sure you're lovely @watermelon sugar , at any and every weight point. And you've literally grown a human. So you already have a perfect body that did all that (perfect in the health sense which is the only sense that matters).

• Heart
Reactions: 9

nopenopenopejustno

CAMHS. Apparently I'm a "good enough mother to support my child" and that they"don't have the resources to help" anymore. Their advice to me? " Keep hiding knives and pills, etc. Remind them to eat, and keep vigilant". I have two other children who need me as well, and I'm honestly on my fucking knees trying to keep everyone safe 😭.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
The fact my period arrived 6 days early (within 28 day cycle so I don’t think deemed irregular ) and I’m in pain. Periods are just the worst.

Also, I’m so fed up of being tired but always waking up throughout the night🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Dirty filthy scruff bags who don’t pick up their dog’s shit. Took our grandkids out today and it was all over the pram wheels. I was raging 😡 😡😡

• Angry

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
There's about 6 empty seats on my train carriage and someone has decided to sit next to me, if she gets any closer she'll be on my lap :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Went out for a nice meal last night with the in laws and my other half.

Halfway through our starters, a family came in with two young children and get sat next to us. The second they sit down, dad goes on his phone, mum shoves iPads in front of the kids and goes on her own phone.

We asked them several times to turn it down because we were literally having to shout over the volume of the iPads. They turn it down for a split second and then it goes straight back up.
The staff didn’t do anything about it - despite numerous comments from us and people around us.

Food was lovely but it they aren’t bothered about stopping people blaring shit kids shows all night then I won’t be going back.
---
Just to add, if it was a McDonald’s or somewhere more child friendly/more casual, then I wouldn’t mind. This was in a nice county gastropub at 8pm on a Saturday night. Not the time or place you should be listening to fucking Peppa Pig because parents are too lazy to parent.

Last edited:

Itsallthecheese

Someone asking if I'm expecting.... I had a baby a year ago and I hate how I look and feel but losing weight is difficult... It's made me feel proper rubbish, I'm just fat!!

• Heart
  • Sad

malibu skies

VIP Member
Competitive undereaters. People who eat half a grape and say they’re still full the next morning. Fuck off.

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
My coworker drink-drove the other night. And I don’t mean two/three pints, I mean 10+ pints and shots. I feel disgusted.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick