Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to paint a rosy image of her and Nina being besties, but if you watch carefully there’s often signs of Nina being a total brat ansn
I don’t think she’s a brat, she’s a little girl who permanently has a camera in her face and has her every moment monetised for content without her consent. Poor thing 😞

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s a brat, she’s a little girl who permanently has a camera in her face and has her every moment monetised for content without her consent. Poor thing 😞
I agree. I think she’s a lovely little girl. I guess every child of that age has a ‘brattish’ side. They’re toddlers 🤣

Reactions: 2
“I don’t let Nina eat tea at nursery because I like us to all eat together.....” buys Nina MacDonald’s and she eats it in her car seat...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many times has she shown us her meal plan for the week and within a day or two she’s deviated completely from it and gone off plan? That’s why I only ever plan a couple of days ahead, meal prepping actually takes a lot of organisation! Clearly she can’t sing from her own hymn book haha.

Tonight it’s a McDonalds, because the weather is bad and Nina behaved at nursery so they deserve a treat. What? It’s SUCH a weird way of looking at treats and I hope she doesn’t say that to her daughter. Well done you behaved at nursery, have a McDonalds.

I’ll say it again, FOOD IS NOT A REWARD FOR GOOD BEHAVIOUR.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she also tried to justify not letting Nina have tea at nursery by saying it's for her own sake because she won't eat properly if Nina's not eating with her. Well I think that's even worse that you single your child out at nursery and give her an apple instead of a meal for your own selfish ways!

At my sons nursery they only give them a sandwich or a jacket potato or something for tea. He sits with us when we have tea and has a plate of that too. If he eats it he eats it, if he’s full from nursery then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Perhaps if she wasn’t intent on feeding Nina massive portions that she gets filmed eating every night she could do similar

I can't believe she also tried to justify not letting Nina have tea at nursery by saying it's for her own sake because she won't eat properly if Nina's not eating with her. Well I think that's even worse that you single your child out at nursery and give her an apple instead of a meal for your own selfish ways!
what’s she going to do when she’s at school? She can’t eat with her then unless she brings her home every day 🙈😂

If she let nina eat at nursery she would lose out on content for the gram to promote her book. She clearly controls exactly what that little girl is allowed to eat, no tea at nursery, no Nutella in her pancake, no snacks or biscuits, yet she will feed her the most unbalanced meals all the time.

I think Rebecca is projecting her own issues on to Nina and restricting snacks isn't a good idea because she will just end up binging on them as they are seen as forbidden.

I quite liked her at first and I bought her book (ebook) off eBay for £2.50 so I don't think she's got any royalties from me. Realised how unhealthy most of the meals are. I was shocked when I realised she was married and think she comes across as a bit of a dick at times. Don't like how Nina is performing at every mealtime either and her plate being assessed after every time either! Give the girl a break.

Reactions: 5
what’s she going to do when she’s at school? She can’t eat with her then unless she brings her home every day 🙈😂
I think you've probably just given her an idea 🤦‍♀️😂

At my sons nursery they only give them a sandwich or a jacket potato or something for tea. He sits with us when we have tea and has a plate of that too. If he eats it he eats it, if he’s full from nursery then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Perhaps if she wasn’t intent on feeding Nina massive portions that she gets filmed eating every night she could do similar
Exactly what we do here! Both of mine eat at nursery and after-school clubs but I still cook a meal when I get home and if they want it it's there, if they don't then it's no big deal. She has some serious issues that she needs to address.

Reactions: 3
Love how she has planned in a costa drive through as her lunch one week! As I’ve said before, I love a Costa but it’s normally a spur of the moment thing rather than a scheduled every week thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how she has planned in a costa drive through as her lunch one week! As I’ve said before, I love a Costa but it’s normally a spur of the moment thing rather than a scheduled every week thing!!!
Never ever known someone to schedule a Costa! You schedule a nice meal out, not a coffee and a toastie unless you're meeting friends ofc. I think that shows the extent of the control she needs to have.

Never ever known someone to schedule a Costa! You schedule a nice meal out, not a coffee and a toastie unless you're meeting friends ofc. I think that shows the extent of the control she needs to have.
Yes agree - of course if you are out and meeting up with some one you would defo plan it in - but a drive through?!? So odd!

She is a cooking account that gets a drive through toastie. I'm sure that's the meal most students live off and manage to cook themselves 😂

I think she is hoping for a collaboration with Costa

This is so weird. Who the duck does that.

Also 5.30/6pm feels so late for tea to me.

when my kids were ninas age they’d be asleep by 7!

Reactions: 1
Agree my kids eat about 4/5! Otherwise it’s too rushed after to do bath bed etc
Meh it’s all relative! My daughter eats tea any time between 5-6 and is bathed and in bed for 7.30. She doesn’t get up until after 8am though. To be fair with me working from home and my husband basically furloughed from last March we don’t have to go anywhere, when he goes back to work and when she is back at nursery we might have to shift it forward a little...crazy when you realise your two year old has been in lockdown nearly half their life

Always seen her page but I’ve always skipped past it when it’s popped up.

I got so so so sooo stressed about weaning and pages like hers do not help! 😫🤯

My two year old loves, pasta, waffles, spaghetti hoops oh and that’s where the list ends. The doctor told me she is under weight well she lives off crumbs hun what can we do about that?! Was waiting for her to say buy ‘what mummy makes book’ 😂😂 because we all know she is the goddess of weaning anyway had a nosey at her page tonight slightly confused it’s like a pastry overload my eyes are sore I don’t want to see anymore pastry for a while anyway ladies past midnight yep I have nothing better to do 😂

Why on earth has she been gifted water wipes when her child is three and potty trained

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.