WhatMummyMakes #9 I would drive 500 miles & I would drive 500 more, just to be a mum who’s child saw downtown abbey age 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will have been coke snorting, binge drinking and bad language all around. It’s just not an appropriate environment for a preschool child, even if she is a mini Nini giant.

Reactions: 14
I feel embarrassed for her surrounded by groups of women with their mates and her there on her picnic blanket with her 4yo like Billy no mates
I bet she didn’t interact with another adult all day apart from getting the wristbands. Total weirdo loner.

Reactions: 6
Watch her tag everything and everyone in her beggy stories from now on. She’s such a beg. The most repulsive and entitled woman I’ve seen

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they were in some kind of VIP section?
Not that Rebecca is a VIP, but it’s just a lot quieter on that side of the stage than I’ve seen from pics of my friends who have gone there this weekend.

Reactions: 2
3pm - 1030pm she says, I actually feel so sorry for nina. That’s a horrendously long day to be somewhere so busy and noisy with no age appropriate activity. Even a woman in front looks back utterly bemused as Nina dances around. Just because you CAN or want to take your kid somewhere doesn’t mean you should. It still has to be fair and appropriate to them. Going to Adele with Nina was nothing but selfishness, and I’m embarrassed on her behalf.

Reactions: 27
The comments on that grid posts are filled with mums saying they’d love to do the same with their kids. Ffs. Please don’t let this become a thing 🤣

I would feel so awkward if I was near them in the crowd.
If I was to go, I would want to have some drinks with friends and really enjoy it. I don’t think even though the tickets were gifted she HAD to take Nina - what does Adele’s management care? They literally could not give a s—!
The latest stories justifying her going with there are just crazy too. “If you’re scared about doing something, just do it!”. Er no, most of us just know it’s not right that kid is there.

Reactions: 13
By Becky’s logic, let’s take our preschoolers bungee jumping, sky diving, deep sea diving and mountain climbing. We r all doing parenting wrong, according to becky. All u need is a colouring book, picnic blanket, Tupperware of cheese and some blind faith

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus. Poor Nina. Wtf are those dancing videos. That kid is so overexposed on the internet, she is never going to thank her mother for any of this as she gets older. Even in a couple of years. It’s all Beckis making but Nina seems so odd in the videos she posts. Not even sure how to describe it but just a bit vacant maybe?

Reactions: 18
Just when you think she can’t get any worse. I guarantee there’s no 4yo on Earth who would enjoy seven and a half hours of sitting on that blanket with only their mother for company, and a measly colouring book. Not a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg beckyyyy get on the peanut app and find yourself a bleeping friend you absolute moon faced loser!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for Nina. Where are the playparks, hey duggee, crafting & just running about outside being a kid?! Why is she treating her 4 year old like a 24 year old?!

I'm infuriated that she got free Adele tickets after moaning on insta. Its not bleeping right. And to take your 4 year old?! Becky, you ok hun?? You need some proper friends. Not your 4 year old daughter.

Reactions: 17
Also the privilege in her saying don’t put pressure on your plans. Sorry becks but for most people an outlay of the cost of Adele tickets / train to LDN (first class), hotel etc would add quite a bit of pressure to make sure you made the most of it. If I’d spent 100s on tickets (not that she did) I’d want to make sure I’d made every effort possible to enjoy every minute and stay to the end. So I would not take a 4 year old!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Nina’s face as Adele walked out on stage’ why does she sensationalise everything? Nina looks completely normal, no more impressed than if she saw the bin man come past.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Nina’s face as Adele walked out on stage’ why does she sensationalise everything? Nina looks completely normal, no more impressed than if she saw the bin man come past.
I think she'd be more amazed at a bin man and lorry going by as she probably hasn't ever seen one.

I'm nearly 40 and still find the bin men fascinating to watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.