WhatMummyMakes #9 I would drive 500 miles & I would drive 500 more, just to be a mum who’s child saw downtown abbey age 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd hate to be at a concert like that stuck next to a four year old - that includes my own 4 year old 😂 As much as I love her, I'd want to go with my husband or friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oooh new thread suggestion time! Personally I’m hoping for some good Adele puns….

Hello from the other siiiiide…. I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.
Haha maybe the whole song is from the others POV… hello from the other side, I must have hid a thousand times…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I know we all guessed it but I’m still in shock a bit and feeling such second hand embarrassment for her….. there are NO other children there, like not even pre-teens/teenagers. Does that not tell Rebecca this is not a place for a 4 year old? Empty drink cans littering the floor as mynini dances inappropriately for bex’s internet following. Think of the crush of people/drunk people/ people who want a night out without a preschooler getting in the way. This woman is a FREAK - get some friends Rebecca and stop using your child as crutch. Seriously how is she going to cope when Nina grows up and leaves home??
As others have said, suspicious the photos are all in daylight … wonder how long Nina actually lasted?

Reactions: 22
New thread title - “But rumour has it my best friend is only four” 🤣

absolute weirdo taking her to Adele at that age. I’d have been fuming if I paid for tickets and was stuck next to a child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The comments on that grid posts are filled with mums saying they’d love to do the same with their kids. Ffs. Please don’t let this become a thing 🤣

I would feel so awkward if I was near them in the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys- it’s been confirmed. Rebecca Wilson is an actual moon faced head.
What a waste of a ticket taking Nina. Adele’s PR team/management prob sent 2 for her & her husband, but this gigantic oaf decided to make it ✨ content ✨ by dragging her 4yo along to test her boundaries & see her limits.
I do think she’s made alot of it up- there’s no piks of performances in the evening, so I think it wasn’t as flawless as she’s making out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd hate to be at a concert like that stuck next to a four year old - that includes my own 4 year old 😂 As much as I love her, I'd want to go with my husband or friends.

I agree or my husbands friends or my friends friends friend 🤣 or anyone else who isn’t a bleeping kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has now time stamped and shown the evening! We went to a concert recently and there was children around 10 and they seemed way too young for it. There was over crowding, lots of drunk people, huge queues for everything. It wasn't BST and it was a livelier band but I still cant imagine taking a young child to an event like this. There are lots of family orientated festivals and days out she could have chosen. Same as others have said with the theatre plenty of shows available for younger children! Have they ever been to a caravan park or a theme park aimed at younger kids ? I am all for parents thinking outside the box a bit and going on outings and trips but there really is a line.

Reactions: 9
I feel embarrassed for her surrounded by groups of women with their mates and her there on her picnic blanket with her 4yo like Billy no mates

Reactions: 20
So she’s saying just do everything with your kids she will be taking her on a night out next seriously get a grip woman! Why can she just not accept kids shouldn’t be doing certain adult activities!!!

Its almost like she’s reading here - emphasising how long they were at the concert, what time they went home, justifying the colouring pad 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
I'm sure there are a tonne of people, not me, who'd love to go to an Adele concert but can't afford tickets or get childcare etc. Then moon head Becky does some moaning on Instagram and gets them given to her for free, seems really unfair given that loads of people will have missed out but don't have a big social following.
Seeing as she was going to buy the tickets anyway but was gifted them instead, wouldn't it be lovely if she donated the money she saved to a local food bank or charity to pay it forward. Instead we all know it'll be extra costa and topping up the jus roll.

Reactions: 17
She really thinks she is a pioneer for motherhood doesn’t she. I hate how there will be some on her account who will big her up and kiss her arse to justify this crazy behaviour!
I can’t with her taking a freaking colouring book. Does that not tell her that Nina is just too young?! I’ve been to many Taylor Swift concert s and little mix and I’ve never seen a child as young as Nina there.

Ninas dancing makes me want to die from second hand embarrassment. Wait till this vid crops up for her when she's a teenager. What a great BFF her mum is

Reactions: 17
You’ve all said so well what I was coming on to say!
A bleeping picnic blanket? The actual entitlement of her! As if she can just take up that much space so close to the stage?
Never ever in a million years would I take my child to that concert! It’s so age inappropriate and the amount of people there drinking and dancing would make me so anxious that she’d get hurt!
Posting these dancing videos of her child just makes me feel a bit sick at the thought of who else may be watching!

Rebecca….it’s not cute….it’s dangerous!
You are her mother…protect your child!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.